1.2 Moving in is always 'fun'

Calum's POV

Stripping down from my clothes, I step slowly into the warm water of the bath. I'm to tall for baths now and to old for them, as Luke said to me just the other day. But I don't care, they help release a lot of stress. And that's exactly what I need right now.

My arm hung loosely out the side of the tub, it was out enough for me to be able to feel the baby blue bath mat. It was fluffy and in need of a good wash, but I let my hand linger there anyway. Sinking in to the water slower and slower, so my face was almost coverd, I took a deep breathe. Then plugged my head under.

----

Moving into a new house is always 'fun' stressful, but honestly good, you get to go through all your old things. Buy need things and have an excuse as to why you can't study. Which is always handy.

Pulling a big black sweater over my head, my hair still damp from the bath, I try not getting it wet.. I failed miserably.

Looking down at it, there was the word beach, written in large white droopy letters. And I similes to myself, thinking about mine and Luke's time at the beach. Yeah we've been there a lot to talk about depressing things. But we've also gone there a couple to just chill. Hang, whatever you want to call it. I'd like to call it a date, but I'd doubt he sees it that way.

A light knock on the door interrupted my thoughts, looking up to see my father leaning his body against the doorframe.

"Almost have everything packed?" I nodded, looking around at my fully packed room. It took forever, but it's worth it if I get to live with Luke.

"You took all your things from the bathroom, kitchen and loung? We told you that you need to be sure you take. Everything. We don't want you coming home at random times because you have forgotten things."

"I'm sure," I smile and nod once again, he lifts himself up straight and looks around.

"I'm going to miss having you around here Calum" He puts his hand on my shoulder, taken back by his words, I just smile awkwardly.

"Your probably going to still see me all the time, I'm sure mum will call me everyday."

"I suppose so"

----

A/N: I have four hyperactive kittens who keep me up all night.. what is life.

Thank you for 500+ read, that's bloody awesome haha :3

-Face