1.0 I hate them

Luke's POV

Waiting for Calum to finish up his talk with his parents. I tried to study, knowing my grades have been slipping a bit. It's not my fault, I've been 'distracted' by a certain brown-eyed boy.

Tapping my fingers against the hard covered book, pen in the other, I tried clearing my mind. Taking in a deep breathe, I mumbled to myself, "Just concentrate, breathe, relax, clear your mind and focu-" I was cut off by Calum coming into the room, slumming his shoulders he pouted his bottom lip.

"They said no-"

"I heard what your dad said - I can hear everything with these thin paper walls - are you really not going to move in with me, because you have to get some job?"

He let out a over exaggerated sigh, flopping face fist into my bed and almost landing on all of my books. Which I ended up moving off the bed so I could lay next to him, even just for a second.

"I hate them"

"No you don't, cupcake, don't speak like that."

"I do though, I really fuçking do," His voice was ragged, and I could tell he wasn't just being 'over dramatic'. He was upset with them and I needed to comfort him, so I did.

I grabbed his arms that were wrapped around my pillow so tightly I could barley move them. Before wrapping my own around him, draping a lazy arm around his waist. Holding him close with the other, placing a kiss a top his head.

We laid in silence, letting it engulf both of our minds before he broke it.

"I'll do it, I'll get a job"

----

A/N: This is the tenth chapter, yet it's probably only been a week or less.

I have stuff planed for this, but is there anything you guys would like to happen? I'm up for any suggestions, and I'll try fitting it in with the story line. :)

-Face