First Nights

After months of rehearsal and waiting around for the beginning, it is finally the tour's first night. People are nervous, especially those who said it is their first time playing on a major tour. Despite all of this, no one can't hide how excited they are, even if their minds shroud with their nerves.

As of now, though, one by one, each band member of Deep Dope walks onstage, an array of different styles ranging from everyday casual to what could classify as dressing up to the nines for a rock concert. Yazoryouzo wears a red flowy dress with a low v-line cut in the front, making a few of the guys whistle at her, but she smiles and waves, ignoring them. She also wears a pair of matching red heels but still keeping a bare minimum on the makeup, and her hair's pulled back in her usual ponytail. Jiro is wearing a plum-colored dress going down to her knees, a leather jacket to cover up her arms, and a pair of boots with a small heel on her feet that go up to only her ankles and tie up at the front. Her makeup is the bare minimum, but there's no denying she looks great.

The guys aren't going too over the top for this performance tonight. However, Bakugo, wearing a black v-neck shirt, faded skinny jeans, and a pair of Doc Martins on his feet, while Tokoyami wears a band tee of one of his favorite bands and skinny black jeans with his Vans, both of them can't help but shake their head at Kaminari. He wears a pair of dark-washed jeans, a pair of black boots. However, he wears a red shirt with a beaver sitting on a log with the caption reading "I got wood." Distasteful, but some people in the audience laugh at his shirt getting the joke, resulting in Kaminari looking at his two bandmates to smirk and shrug at them.

Without wasting any more time, Jiro takes a deep breath before starting the song, ready to give Yazoryouzo the signal to play on cue.

A/N: Play song now.

"Two... Three... Four," Jiro counts under breath before she sings.

'I once had an understanding that everything would go my way,

But now we've come too far along for me to hold on to my own beliefs,

I'm not in it for the fun of it but for the pain,

I'm not at all interested in your temporary fame,

I just want to see you stare,

As I lay my soul bare for you,

To crush upon with heavy feet,

I'm in it for the beat.'

Kicking their show off on a high note, Deep Dope has no issue starting their live show with a newer song from the band's self-titled album released under a major label. Multiple changes got done with naming the album, thinking it should be something innovative. However, everyone decided to have a self-titled debut, a better route, according to Jiro.

The tour got postponed because of an outbreak that happened across the globe. Still, thanks to everyone listening to the doctors, taking their vaccinations, and following health precautions, tours can continue. It took a while to get to a good point where everything can proceed like usual, but now the green light is on, and concerts can continue at 100% (A/N: I wish it were that easy).

"The world had so many changes, and they all look like nothing happened within that mess of a year," Bella comments to herself.

'Here come the vultures,