Big Performances

A/N: the song choice is a heavy one, so if you don't want anyone to think you're crazy, I suggest plugging in some headphones or earbuds :)

The rest of the bands' sets went on without any difficulties and left the audience wanting more. At the same time, the anticipation of watching Sirens perform grew more prominent by the minute in between intermissions. When the headlining act does begin to play, everyone in the audience catches the elephant in the room: Louise's absence. It doesn't come off as a surprise; the band knows what to do in times like that since they had to operate without her for an entire album cycle, but modifying the setlist at the last minute is risky.

Right now, Bakugo stands with everyone else from side stage, waiting for his turn to play behind the drum kit. The girls do their "lineup change" and have Lynnette stand center stage after a roadie hands her a microphone, but the audience becomes confused when they see no one sitting behind her kit. Their chitchat grows conspicuous as the raven-haired woman stands there more confident than usual.

"I know what you're thinking," Lynnette starts, both hands holding onto the microphone. "Since there has been a last-minute change of plans, we wanted to do something special tonight. However, before we can, I am going to need Katsuki Bakugo to come to the stage, please."

The ash-blond male walks to the stage and waves to the audience, greeting him once more with a round of applause & cheers before sitting at Lynnette's drum kit. The drum kit looks ten times nicer than his, minus the drumsticks' excessive deterioration even though it is the second night of the tour. He skims over the audience and listens to a few decrees of love to one of the women on stage, and they all chuckle to themselves.

The heavily tattooed woman continues in a joking manner, "I forced him to learn this song today, so you better like it," the raven-haired woman laughed, making the audience laugh and murmur to themselves, wondering if it'll be okay. "You ready?" Lynnette said to the audience and received an audible reaction, but the question was more so to Bakugo to make sure he was ready himself.

A/N: Play song now.

On Bakugo's cue, he starts playing by striking the cymbals at a cadence he had memorized hours before. Letting the pacing almost like a galloping horse racing across the grassland, and at the same time, harboring that steady beat, Bella's rhythm guitar playing courses in, permitting the song to advance and getting the crowd more enthusiastic than they are. The cymbal-hitting doesn't stop once the kick drum makes a single hit; everyone can feel the impact deep within their chests. A few more bars in, the kick drum gradually becomes unmistakable with the playing, almost a beat per measure.

Lynnette signals everyone to get louder by cupping the hand not holding the microphone behind her ear. At the same time, the gait of the kick drum heightens into multiples; the raven-haired woman nods her head, a grin on her face from the soaring cheers from the audience before she starts her vocal duties.

The raven-haired woman lets out a guttural-like shriek articulating the first word of the song. The scream may not be close to an air-raid siren but still, damn near impressive to many people who have never heard her live before. She lets out another shriek and makes it slightly more aggressive than the first one (if possible) before beginning the first verse.

'Connect the wires

You're a slave to the screen

Your brain starts rotting out

You're infected by this modern disease