Drinks

The lights dim down over the little club as the cheers become a bit louder and louder, waiting for the one band people have been dying to see. One by one, each band member begins to come out on stage. First, the two guitarists, throwing the horns up, following up with the drummer, middle fingers raised in the air as he holds his drumsticks, and the crowd keeps cheering. Last but certainly not least, the synths, Yazoryozou, and the vocalist, Jiro. Everyone in the audience goes ballistic over them, walking out together.

The Jiro stands in front of the microphone, her bass in one hand, and puts her left index finger over her lips. She shushes everyone in the audience before beginning the introduction of the song; it's a cappella but showcases her beautiful singing capabilities. The audience loves it for the raw talent she has.

Bakugo starts to play the drums, and the atmosphere grows louder as Kaminari's and Tokoyami's dual guitar playing kicks in as well as Yazoryozou's synth is playing. Jiro sings for a couple of notes until someone else takes vocals.

"BLOOD FOR FREEDOM," Bakugo growls into his headset. The one he wears for that kind of occasion.

More cheers abrupt from the audience as the music rings through the air, making some people feel a sort of way, knowing they're somewhere where they all belong: a rock show. The energy is insane, even if it is coming from some small club somewhere in Tokyo on a Friday night. The underground music scene has been booming for many years, and these guys have wanted to be apart of it all.

With just Bakugo's drums and Yazoryozou's synths playing, Jiro begins with the very first verse:

'You're pushing me into the corner
Don't fight with me, don't fight with me, don't fight with me
I'm crowning no man for his armor or Rhapsody
For what I see and what I feel.'

'Wake up
I'm defying you, seeing right through you once I believed in you
Wake up
Feel what's coming deep within we all know.'

'Blood for freedom
So raise your banner, fight your war
Break the silence, no remorse
Won't die within
Blood for freedom
Raise your banner, won't you come
Fight the venom, the good die young
Won't die within.'

"How are you guys doing?!" Jiro cries into the mic. A slew of cheers emits from the audience, and they start clapping. She giggles a bit to herself before she continues immediately on cue.

'I'm feeling the eyes of the fallen, they're watching me
They make me see, they make me see
I'm feeling the pain how you break them and make them bleed
You make them bleed, you make them bleed.'

'Wake up
I'm defying you, seeing right through you once I believed in you
Wake up
Feel what's coming deep within we all know
The way that you torment me
The way that you challenge me
The way that you make me bleed.'

"Let me hear ya!" Jiro yells. The audience responds.

'Blood for freedom
So raise your banner, fight your war
Break the silence, no remorse
Won't die within
Blood for freedom
Raise your banner, won't you come
Fight the venom, the good die young
Won't die within.'

Kaminari's rhythm guitar playing proceeds throughout the song, the identical riffs used as he stands there and plays, overseeing his hand movements. He's trying so hard not to fuck this up for the life of him. Though, he does smile a bit to himself as some girls encourage him.