Clubs

The last few days after that big performance of Bakugo's went by in a blur for him; Louise sat out only for that song so he could perform it the next few nights because of how popular it became overnight. His ego enjoys the recognition, and he's riding on cloud nine ever since that show. His ego getting stroked from so many people's praise has him acting cockier than usual, and his bandmates don't know whether it's good or bad. His social media following got a boost, too, including so many people wanting to work with him; however, he did decline those offers since he's focused on his current band.

Currently, Bakugo, who wears a charcoal gray, long-sleeve, button-up shirt, light-washed skinny jeans, and a pair of comfortable tennis shoes, got dragged to one of the famous clubs three of his friends took him to for tonight: Kaminari, who wears a black v-neck t-shirt with medium-washed jeans and tennis shoes, Jiro, who decided to wear her leather jacket, a dark purple shirt, and a pair of skinny black jeans, and her black boots, and Midoriya, who wears a plain white t-shirt and dark-washed jeans, and his red hi-tops. Yazoryouzo decided to tag along at the last minute, so she's wearing a red long-sleeved shirt and a pair of black leggings with black flats. Tokoyami, wearing a black shirt, dark-washed jeans, and black boots, came only for babysitting his bandmates if they had too much to drink.

The place they're heading to happens to be a karaoke bar, and only a few other people went with them on their day off. Some of the others decide to hit up different places throughout the city and see what other sights they can behold before the tour finishes, whether they prefer checking out the city life or seeing if any small local shows are happening. It's nice to explore here and there to get familiar with the area when they return.

"I feel this will be a long and interesting night, but thankfully, there's no show tomorrow," Bella sneered, fixing the hem of her long-sleeved gray, v-neck crop top that compliments her figure nicely. She also wears a pair of dark-washed high-waisted jeans with black combat boots, and her makeup looks more natural instead of her dawning the red lipstick she loves to wear so much.

"Yeah, no kidding," Lynnette says, "which means we can get shitfaced!" Lynnette cheered loudly, resulting in Kaminari cheering with her. She wears an orange satin mini dress exposing her legs nicely, her black leather jacket to keep her arms warm, and a pair of gold-colored flats because she didn't want to pack heels while out on the road. Her makeup looks more natural than something bold like she would do with an outfit like the one she's wearing.

"This will end badly. I know it," Persephone commented, walking to a table with her group. She wears a cream-colored button-up top with a striped print, black leggings, grey combat boots, and barely wearing makeup.

Each person orders whatever drink they want as they let the night unfold, forgetting all of their issues for a moment to unwind and enjoy life. They all take turns singing a song, some more embarrassing than others, and continue to have a blast without a care in the world. It's nights like those that make touring so much fun, knowing they all can explore the world on their days off but can barely find the time when it's over.

They stay there for an hour and a half and a few drinks in, almost at their limit. However, everyone there knows that Kaminari is way past his.

"How are you not drunk yet," Kaminari slurred to Bakugo.

"That's something I would rather not get into, you dunce," the ash-blond male shot back, making everyone at the table laugh as the golden-haired male sways in his seat, moving to the song's flow playing overhead.

"Alright, everyone," the DJ says into the microphone, cutting the song short, "we got someone manly enough to sing, so put your hands together for Kenko!"

The man who went by that name watches the monitor before him, waiting for the song to play.

A/N: Play song now.