Bottles

Nightclubs aren't Kirishima's favorite choice of scenery with the loud music, drunken people wanting to do ridiculous things, and the way it made him feel sometimes; the girls insisted they get him out and "get him laid." A discussion the raven-haired girl incited at the girls' residence and something determined as majority rule, meaning Kirishima has no input and has to go along with it.

"He needs to get laid," the raven-haired woman blurted out to her lead guitarist and bassist, while they all apply the right quantity of foundation upon their fair skin. She's wearing a black, short-sleeved, mid-length dress with a lacy design covering it and over the bralette and high-waisted skirt attached to it.

"Why you say that," the ashy-blonde woman asked, applying eyeliner over her pale-shaded eyeshadow. Her bright red, short, and spaghetti-strapped dress almost matches Kirishima's hair color. Their new friend Kirishima is always a topic to them, knowing how much gratitude they have towards the red-haired male and how much he brighten up their lives.

"You never noticed," the green-haired woman, applying mascara onto her eyelashes, asked the ashy-blonde. Her black, long-sleeved dress exposes her extremely tattooed shoulders. "He seems like he's always on edge. However, I bet the guy he was with before was a sex god."

All three of the girls start laughing to themselves at the comment. "I wonder, too," the raven-haired woman laughed.

Right now, he's currently having a discussion (or attempts to) with all the girls in the band. While some aren't slightly drunk off their butts, and some can't carry their liquor suitably, he hates to acknowledge he might be the one driving them home. Agreeing to sign up for something like this wasn't on his list, but he'll tolerate it and make sure he has some fun, too.

The raven-haired woman wasn't too drunk, considering the fact she was known as a heavy drinker and partier throughout high school. She would hang out with the older crowd at any given moment; to some, it's part of the reason why she never got along to people her age. The green-haired woman was almost the same way when she was in high school, but gave up on drinking for a little while, and has already stopped a few shots ago when the alcohol slowly crept up and made her feel somewhat dizzy.

The ashy-blonde woman is a bit drunk, but can still form sentences that slur here and there, and everyone knows she always goes past her limit, making her the one everyone babysits. The brunette only has one drink because she doesn't want to drink too much, and has a radio interview early in the morning regarding some festival her and the rest of the band is headling. The short blonde-haired woman doesn't drink but is only around as the designated driver for the others' shenanigans.

"Oh, lookie over there," the raven-haired woman smirked, taking another drink, "some male looking like a fucking snack!"

Kirishima and the others look over their shoulders and see a male about six feet tall sitting over at the bar, a drink in hand, and a stone-cold expression on his face. The girls have never seen this male before, but Kirishima has known him for years and is quite surprised to see him again, even after all these years he hasn't changed one tiny bit to him.

"I think I know him," Kirishima said and walked over to the other male.

The raven-haired woman slams her fists onto the table and yells, "how the fuck does he already know the cute ones?!"

Kirishima, ignoring the woman's comment, stands up to go over to the familiar male. He wasn't kidding when he knew this person and how he hasn't changed in the slightest, well the hair is now different. As he slowly walks over to him with all the chatter surrounding him and the bright lights, he walks his way over.