Chapter 37

Maddie's POV

Liam runs off to get his keyboard and Mallori, Niall, Madison, Harry and I are left to discuss amongst ourselves.

Somehow the topic of diets comes up and I start to explain how I started one a few days ago, but I most likely won't stick with it given my history.

"So that was your plan all along was it?" Liam says from the corner of the room, "You were gonna pretend to love me back and then break up with me?"

I turn to face him, "Liam, what are you talking about? I'm not gonna-"

"Save it! I heard you, Maddie! I heard you say it probably won't last for more than a few days!" He says, tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Liam! That isn't what I meant!" I try to explain, but he won't have it. He's too upset and he has his mind set on taking my statement the wrong way.

"I heard you say those exact words! I'm not a fool!" He shouts back.

"LIAM LET ME SPEAK!" I yell. This seems to make him understand that he needs to calm down.

"As I was saying, I'm on a diet, and it probably won't last for more than a few days," I explain.

His entire face changes and softens, "O-oh. Maddie, I'm so sorry for yelling at you I didn't mean to, I was just really sad. I thought you didn't actually love me, I'm so sorry," he says, rushing over to hug me.

"It's alright Liam, I just wish you wouldn't jump to such awful conclusions. I love you so much, and I want you to trust me when I say that," I rub his back as I speak.

"I do. I do trust you," he nods, pulling back to kiss me.

And I mean it when I say that I love him, so very much.

{THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT AND IM SO SORRY I JUST NEEDED TO UPDATE AND I KINDA HAVE WRITERS BLOCK SO THIS IS ALL I COULD COME UP WITH PLUS IM TOO BUSY CRYING BC ITS HARRYS BIRTHDAY AND IM NOT READY

Anyways, thank you guys so much for 1.04K reads! It really means a lot! I love you all for reading!

Ps. Maddie I'm rly sorry this is rly short and crappy but it's Harry's birthday and I'm crying so pls excuse my sucky update}