Chapter 26

Maddie's POV

I blink my eyes a few times.

He loves me.

He.

Loves.

Me.

I can't believe the words that have come out of his mouth, and it takes me a few minutes to process them.

"Liam, I-" I begin, but he cuts me off.

"I love you. And I know I shouldn't, because it's literally only been about 4 days since I started talking to you, but I've had this crush on you, well it's really more than a crush, but I've had feelings for you since the fifth grade. I finally worked up the courage to talk to you and I really, really love you Maddie. I love your beautiful smile, and the way you have blonde streaks in your hair here and there, and I love your big, blue eyes that wrapped me in. I've never felt this way about anyone else, but I know what it is. It's love. I love you, Maddie. I love you."

"Liam-"

He cuts me off again, "I know it may take you a while to process it,"

"Liam!"

"And I know it's a lot to take in, but I mean it when I say it I re-"

"LIAM"

He looks at me, finally letting me get a word in.

I take a deep breath, "I love you too."

{SO MIAM FINALLY ADMITTED THEY LOVE EACH OTHER WOWOWOIWIWIWI

Ok so sorry I didn't update there for a while, but I was trying to think about how to write this. I think it's a really important moment in any relationship, and I wanted to make sure it wasn't rushed for Miam.

Anyways thanks for reading! Ily all!

Ps. Maddie totally just died}