Chapter 18

Maddie's POV

I ring the doorbell at Liam's house and he shouts for me to come in. I twist the knob and enter the warm house, escaping the cold air outside.

"Hello, love! I made us some food in case you're hungry. My parents are out of town all Christmas Break, so I can really make anything I want," he says presenting the breakfast burritos to me.

"These look great, Liam!" I say smiling, "And yeah I know how you feel, my parents are visiting some relatives for the next two weeks, they left me with my grandma, Bo," I explain.

He leads me to the living area and sits down on the couch, criss cross applesauce may I add, which was adorable.

I sit down next to him the same way and smile, "So what are we gonna do?"

"Well, I realized that we don't really know that much about each other, so I figured we could get to know each other some more," he says biting into a burrito.

"That sounds great! Let's start with you," I say.

I raffle off a few simple questions like "What's your favorite movie" and "What is your favorite meal".

"I really like Finding Nemo, just because of all the bright colors. And my favorite meal would have to be a tie between pizza and Mac n cheese," he answers.

"Me too! I say happily, "I love both pizza and Mac n cheese, and I simply cannot decide on one, in fact I refuse to decide on one!"

He laughs and smiles, "Exactly! It's unlawful! So anyways, what's your favorite song?"

We go back and forth like this until we know practically everything about each other. I can feeling myself developing a deeper connection with the feelings for him. I start to think about maybe telling him about my sketch for him, but I decide not to. I'll do it later, right now everything is so good, and that's how I want it to stay.

{this is a bit better than the last one, so i hope you guys like it thanks for reading ily all a lot}