Chapter 41

Maddie's POV

So I spent thirty minutes at the airport with Liam, comforting him, drying his eyes, and cleaning his wounds. It hurts me so much to know that his parents would treat him like that. That his parents would kick him out of the house, because he's dating me.

It stings inside on a personal level, because his father judged me without even knowing me. It hurt to know that people think like that about me just because I love Liam.

Zayn and Perrie witnessed the whole fight and immediately joined Liam's side as soon as his parents left. I called Mallori, telling her to bring over the others just to give Liam even more moral support. Liam called his old friend Louis, who was going to bring his girlfriend, Shelby.

Soon enough ten of us sit in the big airport waiting area outside terminal 83. We each offer Liam support and a pat on the back.

"I can't believe your parents just kicked you out of the house like that! Where are you supposed to stay?" Niall asks.

"I don't know," Liam answers quietly. It break my heart to see him so broken down. It's the same look he gave now as when he first told me about his father'a abuse.

"You can stay with me and Shelby if you'd like, I'm 18, I can be your guardian!" Louis offers as Shelby nods in agreement.

"Really?" Liam looks up with a sense of security washing over him.

"Of course! I'm not gonna be like your dad or anything, but I'll just become your legal guardian so I can sign all those school papers for ya bub," he says, placing a hand on Liam's shoulder, "It'll be so much fun!"

"Thank you so much Louis, just the fact that you'd offer something like that after not seeing me for a few months, gosh Lou thank you so much," he says hugging him.

I pat his back, "See babe! You'll be just fine! And your dad won't be able to force you to do anything anymore!" I smile and kiss him softly.

"Maddie, thank you so much for being with me through all of this. Thank you for not turning your back on me, I love you so much," he says. He kisses my fingers, then my forehead, and then my lips once more. "You're so beautiful."

I blush, "You make me feel beautiful," I reply, pressing my forehead to his.

"WOW UM YOUNG MAN AS YOUR SOON TO BE LEGAL GUARDIAN I COMMAND YOU TO NOT MAKE OUT IN PUBLIC!" Louis shouts, laughing at the end. "I'm totally kidding mate, enjoy your moment."

And he does. And I do as well.

{AHH MIAM AND LILOS MOVIN IN TOGETHER PLUS NEW CHARACTER SHELBY WHO WILL BECOME VERY IMPORTANT VERY SOON

So anyways just a quick note, as you can tell, I've changed all of the boys ages in this story. I just wanna clear up any confusion by stating everyone's age, so the ages are as follows:

Liam-16
Maddie-16
Niall-16
Mallori-16
Harry-16
Madison-16
Zayn-17
Perrie-16
Louis-18
Shelby-17
Sarah (who will make an appearance soon)- 14

So there ya go! Thanks for reading and ily all so much!

Ps. I ship Miam woo ily Maddie}