Chapter 33

Jack teleported you all back to your house in Alexandria once Dean was healed.

Sam caught Jack and Cas up on what they missed in the last few hours while you sat on the couch between your brothers, holding their hands tightly.

"I think it's time we all got some sleep, we'll figure out a plan for Chuck in the morning." Dean announced and everyone nodded in agreement.

Cas and Jack stood up and made their way to their rooms and Dean started to stand up about to follow Cas, you didn't let go of his hand. He stopped and looked over at you with a confused expression before he saw the tears rising in your eyes.

"Y/N." He sighed, squeezing your hand tightly. "Please don't cry, sis. I'm fine. You're fine. It's okay."

"No." You whispered shaking your head as you glanced over at Sam, who's hand you were still holding to find his eyes laced with tears as well. "You nearly died, Dean... you nearly died and I couldn't save you..." You trailed off unable to stop yourself from crying as Sam let go of your hand and patted your back gently.

"You both nearly died. I nearly lost my big brother and baby sister in one night..." Sam said, silent tears falling down his cheeks as you turned back to Dean to find him now crying as well.

"I'm not leaving either of you, okay? Not ever." Dean insisted, pulling you into his chest as Sam stood up, wrapping his arms around the both of you.

You hugged your brothers tightly unable to stop yourself from crying as Dean squeezed you once more before he pulled away and Sam let go of you as well.

"C'mon, no chick flick moments, guys." Dean chuckled, wiping his teary eyes causing you and Sam to smile.

"You love chick flicks." Sam responded and Dean grinned with a nod, not even trying to argue.

"Bitch." Dean muttered, glancing over at Sam.

"Jerk." Sam said, bumping Dean's shoulder as you wrapped your arms over your brothers shoulders, having to stand on your tippy toes to do it.

"Idiots." You teased causing the two of them to start laughing again as you pulled your brothers closer, hugging them for a few more seconds before you let go.

They began walking towards the stairs, both of them glancing over at you wondering why you weren't heading towards your bedroom.

"I'm not tired, I'm just going to stay up for a little longer. Rick and Daryl should be back tonight anyway." You said and your brothers nodded, giving you small smiles before they walked up the stairs and you glanced around the empty room before you walked towards the front door.

It was dark outside as you sat down on the porch steps and stared up at the stars in the sky.

You weren't sure how long you were sitting there for before the door behind you slowly opened and closed behind you as Jack sat down on the steps beside you.

You glanced over at the kid giving him a small smile, but he wasn't looking at you. He was just staring down at his feet, but you could tell he wanted to say something. So, you stayed silent and waited for him to speak.

"You nearly died today..." Jack started to say, but he stopped midsentence as he shook his head at himself.

"I know, but I didn't."

"I shouldn't have left. If I didn't leave then you and Dean wouldn't have... this was my fault." He mumbled and you sighed, resting your hand on the kids knee.

"None of this was your fault. You saved us, you saved my life today. So, thank you." You said sincerely causing Jack to lift his head and look over at you for the first time and you smiled softly at him.