♡Mornings with you♡

Fluff ♡
------------

(This story takes place in Japan. Ash and Eiji live there together happily and they are a couple and they have been for almost a year now.)

Ash's POV
-----------------

I opened my tired eyes to see the most, beautiful, amazing, kind person on the planet in front of me. He was perfect. Eiji, he was the perfect boy in front of me. My heart bloomed when I looked at the sleeping Asian boy. It was like he was medicine for my broken heart.
~

I went over to his face and started kissing him in multiple places. First, his forehead. Next, his checks. Then his nose. Last but not least, his lips. I loved his lips, they were so soft felt nice to kiss. He moved a bit from the touch of something on his lips but he didn't wake up. I laughed lightly at that action. Then I got a sudden idea I think the perfect boy would like. I had the idea to make him his favorite breakfast (pancakes) and serve it to him in bed. I honestly didn't like the idea of getting out of bed but if it was for him then I would do it.

'Jeez eiji I hope you know I love you, you brat..' I chuckled at my thought. I sighed and finally stumbled out of bed and got to the kitchen. I got out pancake mix and started making the pancakes.

《Time skip》

I finished making the pancakes and started making my way over to our room with a plate of pancakes with some syrup on them and extra butter because that's how eiji liked them. I opened the door to our room and admired his face from the outside of our room. He was still asleep. That was surprising to me because usually he's up before me and I was up before him and now it's almost 10am and he's still sleeping.

'What a sleepy head.' I thought while adoring his innocent face. I found myself smiling whenever I saw his face looking so peaceful.

Eiji's POV
-----------------

I woke up and saw Ash staring at me with a smile on his face. It made me happy that he was smiling.

"Good morning Ash" I said sweetly like honey or cake.

"Good morning" Ash replied.

"Here, these are for you." He walked over and gave me plate that had a couple pancakes on it.

Ash's POV
--------------------

"Really?! These are for me?" The black haired boy asked with pure joy.

I chuckled. 'So cute' I thought to myself.

"Yes of course they're for you, dummy." I went over and kissed him on his forehead, which caused Eiji to smile.

"Thank you so much!", Eiji exclaimed before cutting his pancakes and then stuffing the pieces in his mouth. His face lit up when the food touched his tongue. "THIS IS AMAZING THANK YOU!", Eiji shouted. He realized he was yelling and then blushed with embarrassment before muttering "s- sorry..". I giggled at his action and then gave him a hug.

I then walked out of the room to get my pancakes from the kitchen. When I came back I crawled back in bed with Eiji and began to eat my pancakes. Me and Eiji just talked about random things that came to mind while we were eating. When we were done we just cuddled and watched tv because we had nothing to do that day.

Eiji's POV
-----------------

"I love you so much, Ash." I said and then kissed him on the cheeks. Ash smiled. That smiled always made my heart bloom.

"I love you too, Eiji. More than anyone else in the whole world." Ash said so sweetly it almost gave me cavities.

Then Ash kissed me on the lips. His lips felt so nice I loved his kisses.

"I will stay by your side forever Ash." I thought to myself

The end~ ♡

Hope you enjoyed this! This is my first ever oneshot so it might not be that good but thank you for reading! Let me know if have any ideas for me to write! I'm pretty sure I already said this in my bio for this but just a reminder that I will not be writing smut because I am not comfortable writing it. I hope you guys understand. If you do give me ideas I will give credit for your idea ofc if I use it. Anyways have a nice day/night!! :)