A Special Day

(I'm rly sorry that Lovers Reunited part 2 isnt out yet. I've tried writing it but idk how to flow with it SBSJSJ. I'll probably write some of the requests you guy's requested too because they are really cute! Anyways that's all I gotta say love u guys! <3)

Today is really special.

Why you ask?

Well Ash is going to purpose!

|Ash's POV|
--------------------

I woke up feeling nervous. Today is the day I'm going to purpose to Eiji. I mean, I know Eiji will probably say yes because we've been together for a while and he acts like he loves me as much as I loves him, but does he really? No.. I can't think like that. I already have the whole thing planned out, so it will be fine, right? Right..

Eiji turned to me in bed and said "Good morning..", softly because he was tired.

"Good morning sleepy head. It's 10:30 already and you usually wake up at 9.", I responded and kissed his nose. Every feature of Eiji was beautiful to me. I don't know how he never had a boyfriend or girlfriend before. He was so kind and perfect in everyway. Who wouldn't want that? (Hey! Author here, and yes I want an eiji can I please have one? "No isabel shut up and got back to the story.". Dang sorry Ash, chill.)

"Ash you're staring.." Eiji said blushing out of embarrassment.

"Oh... sorry I was just thinking about how amazing you are, and how I love you so much. It's hard not to stare, ya know?", I said with a smirk, knowing this would make him flustered.

"Oh shut up!", Eiji protested, turning around so he wasn't facing me anymore, probably to hid his cheeks that were flushed red. Yep. I knew this would make him flustered.

"Awe... Don't be like that... Now I can't see your beautiful face," I pouted.

Eiji turned around to face me again. He had a pout on his face, but I knew he wasn't actually upset and that he was messing with me.

I kissed pecked his lips a few times, removing his pout, before saying "Get dressed I want to take you out."

Eiji's eyes lit up. "Really?!", he said with excitement.

I laughed. Eiji was so cute. "Yeah. Now go get ready.". I got ready while Eiji was also getting ready. I tried to look nice but not super fancy because I usually wear comfortable clothing, so if I dressed really fancy Eiji might be suspicious that something is going on.

"You ready?" I called out waiting by the door of our apartment.

"Yep!" Eiji said still looking excited as ever.

"You look very handsome." Eiji said as he kissed my cheek.

"Thanks, love. You do too." I replied as I grabbed his hand, kissed it, and started walking out the door. We were pretty close to everything so we just walked.

"Where are we going?" Eiji asked with curiosity.

"It's a surprise." I said with a smile.

"Hmm okay then." Eiji said.

I stopped at the restaurant I wanted to take him too.