Why? (Lovers Reunited Part 2)

(Before we get into this I have an announcement! I made another oneshot book! It's on my page right now! It's for the ship Renga (Langa and Reki from sk8 the infinity) so of you like that ship please check it out! Updates on here might be slower because of that book so I'm sorry if you guys have to wait a while for updates. Love you guys! ♡)

(By the way, Eiji is living in his own apartment in this. ALSO I'M SO SORRY FOR THE HUGE WAIT)

(⚠️TW: mention of self harm & yelling/arguing⚠️)

|𝙴𝚒𝚓𝚒'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅|

After that me and Ash just talked for a while. It was kind of getting late. We were probably going to go to bed soon. Then, a thought hit me.

'Is he really staying? Or is he just visiting? Is he going to leave me again?..' I guess Ash somehow knew that I was thinking about something that upset me, because suddenly he asked, "Are you okay? You look upset.."

"O- Oh yeah.. I'm fine.. just thinking." I replied.

Ash shot me a look with concern and asked, "About..?"

I didn't like when he looked that worried. I didn't want to be the thing that caused him make that face so I answered his question.

"Just.. about if you're actually staying.. or if you're going to leave me again.." I said quietly, but loud enough so that Ash could hear.

|𝙰𝚜𝚑'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅|

It then hit me that I never told Eiji why I was here. I didn't like when he looked upset. Eiji was my whole universe and he was amazing and perfect in every way, he didn't deserve to feel sad.

"I'm staying, for good." I assured him with a smile. He just smiled back.

"I haven't bought a apartment or anything yet though. I was.. hoping maybe.. I could stay with you? Just for a bit?" I asked, unsure of what Eiji would say in response.

"Of course! Is that even a question?" He replied happily.

I smiled because he was just the cutest thing ever to me. Eiji walked over to me and kissed me on the forehead.

I blushed. I wasn't used to kisses and affection like this. I never have had a lover before.

Then it hit me.

I haven't even asked Eiji if he wanted to be my boyfriend!

I mean he already kissed me and said he loves me, so what can go wrong?

I was still madly nervous.

"Ash, you alright?", Eiji called out. Shit, he must have noticed I was nervous.

"Y- yeah.. um.. can I.. ask you something?" I had butterflies all in my stomach and I felt like they were going to spill out of my mouth any second now.

"Will you.. be my boyfriend?" I asked looking into his eyes. I guess to try and make it more meaningful? I don't really know.

"Of course! I love you, why wouldn't I want to be your boyfriend?" Eiji said with a soft smile.

My eyes started to fill with tears, but not because I was sad, but because I was in complete bliss.

Eiji looked panicked. "Oh no! Why are you crying? Did I say something wrong..", he called out.

I just smiled and shook my head, signaling no.

"It's just that.. I'm just.. so happy. I'm sorry for making you worry,"

Eiji smiled and just gave me a hug.

When I pulled away I saw something.

Cuts.

"E- eiji?"

"Hm?"

"Show me your arm, please."

"w- why?"

Eiji was nervous. I could hear it in his voice.

"Just show me."

He slowly turned his arms to show self harm cuts.

I pulled him into a tight hug.

"W- why?" I said trying to hold back sobs.

"I.. I thought.. I thought I deserved it.. I thought you were dead.. because of me.." Eiji softly said. I felt wetness on my shirt, he was crying.

"No no.. Eiji.. I'm okay. It was my fault.. I got distracted." I assured him, while rubbing comforting circles on his back.

"Yeah exactly! You got distracted because of me! It's my fault! If I didn't give you that stupid letter you'd be okay!" Eiji exclaimed, tears falling down his red face.

"Eiji I'm okay now that's all that matters! And don't ever call that letter stupid! That letter is the most important thing to me!" I yelled back.

Eiji tensed up.

"I- I'm sorry I shouldn't have yelled."

Eiji didn't say anything he just walked away in frustation.

|𝙴𝚒𝚓𝚒'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅|

I slammed my bedroom door shut and sat down with my back touching the door.(I'm sorry if that sentence doesn't make sense lmao) Tears still streaming down my face.

I honestly didn't even know why I was crying, or why I ran away from Ash. I think I was just frustrated and overwhelmed.

"Eiji! Eiji! Please let me in!", Ash pleaded. He sounded really worried.

I opened the door to see Ash with a very worried face.

I felt very guilty.

"I'm so sorry.." I said looking at the ground.

"No.. don't apologize. I'm sorry for yelling at you,".

"It's alright." I said as I came over and gave him a hug. Ash automatically squeezed me back.

"Please never hurt yourself again. I love you more than anything. I don't know what I would do without you."

"Don't worry, I won't. I love you too.", I responded.

The end~

(ONCE AGAIN IM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT! Please vote if you enjoyed :) <3