Jealousy

(Eiji and ash are living happily in Japan after everything that happened. They have been dating for about 7 months.)

Recently Ash has made a new friend. Eiji is happy but he can't help but feel jealous sometimes and he hates it. He knows he shouldn't be jealous and that Ash loves him, and only him but he can't help but feel jealous!!!

Ash was about to head off to go to his friend Hayley's house. "Hey Eiji I'm going to Hayley's, that's cool right?", Ash questioned his boyfriend. "Oh.. yeah that's fine.", Eiji replied. Eiji gave a smile but in the inside he was upset. Ash is clueless as always so he just gave him a kiss on Eiji's cheek and walked out the door. Leaving Eiji all alone on the couch.

'Ugh why am I so mad? I should be happy that he's finally opening up to other people.' Eiji scolded himself.

No matter what Eiji tried to do to distract himself his mind kept drifting to Ash and the girl he barely knew.

'Ugh she's so pretty and she seems so kind!! She has icey blue eyes, wavy hair that is dyed light pink and little freckles. And here I am, a man with boring brown eyes and boring features. Ugh why did Ash have to choose such a pretty person to befriend!!'.

Eiji kept going on about Ash's new friend in his head

He didn't know how long he had been going on about her in his head and how perfect she was compared to him but next thing you know the door opened.

~

Eiji's POV
-----------------

"Hello?", Ash said while looking at me with concern.

"Oh haha hi Ash didn't see you there!" I said with a fake, little smile.

"Eiji I said 'hello?' multiple times but you didn't answer me. Are you okay? You seem lost in thought.", Ash spoke with a serious face and tone.

"Oh, sorry I didn't hear you. I'm fine. Just something on my mind." I spoke.

"What's on your mind?", Ash said as he walked over to me, sat down on the couch beside me, and then grabbed my hand. "You know you can tell me anything right? I love you." He added while looking into my eyes.

My heart swelled with fondness. I loved him so much. I started panicking when I realized he asked what was on my mind. 'Stupid Eiji! I should have just said that I'm okay!' I shouted at myself in my head. I was sitting there for to long I had to say something.

"I- uh- I'm fine! I honestly forgot what I was thinking about heh. Anyways! How was your time with Hayley?'

'Good job, Eiji that was very convincing' I thought sarcastically.

"Eiji.." Ash said as his beautiful, emerald eyes met mine. He was obviously concerned. I felt bad for making him worry.

"It's okay, Ash. For real, I'm okay now. I gave him a genuine smile because I wasn't upset anymore. He was back home and now he could be in my arms.

"If you say so.." Ash said as he brought me into a hug.

Ash's POV
------------------

I was kind of upset when Eiji didn't tell me what was wrong but I decided to leave him alone after he gave me his genuine smile that I love, oh so much. I'm the luckiest man alive. Eiji has the kindest soul. As long as I have him I'll be okay.

I picked Eiji up and he demanded me to put him down. When I said no he pouted at me. He looks so cute when he pouts. I just chuckled back and walked from the living room to our room. I threw him onto our bed (😏) and then started tickling him. He started giggling. I loved his giggles. They made me get butterflies in my stomach. "AsH HAHAHA.. st- stOp!" Eiji demanded again while bursting out laughter. I kept tickling him and just smiled at him out of fondness.