Lovers Reunited

(⚠️TW: MENTION OF SELFHARM⚠️)

(Btw I just wanted to say I dont own any of the art in this book bc I don't think I've mentioned that and also sorry I havent posted in a bit!)

|Nobody's POV|
------------------------

Eiji sat there on his bed, crying his eyes out. It's been 3 months since he's heard about Ash's death and he still cries about it everyday. He thought he was pathetic. With Ash's dangerous life he should have seen this coming anyway.

These past 3 months have been horrible. All this time the only emotions he felt were guilt and sadness. He felt guilty because he never went out with his friends when he asked him too because he never wanted to talk to anyone, the only person he wanted to see was Ash. This sadly wasn't possible though. He also felt guilty because he felt like Ash's death was all his fault. If Ash wasn't distracted by - what Eiji called it - his "dumb and idiotic letter"

|Eiji's POV|
-------------------

'Everything is my fault. Ash wouldn't be dead if I didn't give him that stupid letter.' I thought.

I wish I could have told Ash how I felt at least. I know he wouldn't fell the same way but I just wanted him to know that he was loved.

To bad I would never be able to say those words.

Or hear Ash say them back if there was anyway he did feel that way.

I sobbed even harder now. The hot tears continued to roll down my face.

•••

I got up and grabbed my razor blade I had on my desk. I used it to cut myself just yesterday. My heart was beating so fast I know I shouldn't even be thinking about this, but maybe, just maybe, it will make me feel a little bit better about the situation. It would put me at ease if I hurt myself. I deserved it. I basically killed the one person I've ever been in love with. I walked over to my bathroom and I opened the door. I lifted up the razor, being barely able to see anything because of the tears in my eyes blurred my vision. I was about to cut my skin when I heard a knock at the door. I groaned and ignored it till I heard it again but louder.

I wiped off my tears and opened the door slowly.

•••

The person standing there was.. Max. I knew Ash wasn't going to be at my door. It wasn't possible in any way. Even if I hoped for that more than anything in the world it wouldn't happen. Even so, I still had the small amount of dissapointment when I saw that Ash wasn't behind that door. I put on a soft smile that was faked and Max could most likely tell. Ash told me I was always an open book when it came to my emotions. Maybe it was only easy for him to tell what I was feeling though. I don't know, he was the only one that ever told me that so I thought maybe only he had the power to tell what I was feeling all the time. This reminded me that I was very upset at the moment and that I should try and cheer up for Ash because he wouldn't want to see me sad. I tried but I couldn't be happy. It was just impossible.

I then realized that Max was looking at me with concern and that it has been awkward silence for about a minute. So I asked what was going on.

"So.. uh.. what's up? What are you doing in Japan?"

He smiled "Well I want to drop something off."

"Oh.. uh okay. Where is it?"

He didn't say anything he just tied a blindfold over my eyes.

"W- What?! What's going on!?" I sputtered out.

"Hang on a sec, you'll see in a second." Max said. I could tell he had a smile on his face by his tone of voice.

It kinda made me feel a bit better I was smiling now. I was kinda excited as well! I wonder what the thing he is dropping off is!

I felt fingers pull down the blindfold and found emerald green eyes looking at me.

Those eyes..

They belong to..

Aslan Jade Callenreese..

"A- Ash?! I thought you... I thought!" I stuttered out.

"Yes, I know. I had to fake it. I'm so sorry I didn't see you till now. I wanted to so bad. I missed you so much, Eiji!"

At that point me and Ash both starting crying. Max left the room, probably to give us time alone.

He pulled away for a second and caressed my cheek. I blushed and smiled. It felt really nice.

He then did something I'd never thought he would do.

He leaned in..

And kissed me..

He kissed me?!

Ash kissed me?!

Suddenly, Ash pulled away and started apologizing profusely, "I- I'm so sorry! I didn't even ask if you were okay with that! I'm so sorry! I don't know what I was thinking!" His face was covered with a light pink blush.

I giggled at him and he turned pinker.

"Hey! What's so funny?!", he said with a pout.

"You.. you just..", I pulled closer to him and kissed his lips for a couple seconds, showing him I was okay with it, and then continued, "you worry too much."

Now we were both bright pink.

He pulled me into a hug and I hugged back and then he pulled away and gave me many kisses. I think he was trying to make sure every part of my face was covered with a kiss. I giggled at the touch.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting to kiss you. I love you so much.", Ash whispered.

"I love you too." I replied in a whisper.

(BSSJSJ I CRIED WRITING THIS. Anyways I might make another part of this so tell me if u want that. Love you guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a bit. ♡ make sure to vote if u enjoyed! Also dont forget u can make requests in the comments)