A Drunk Confession

Ash, his gang, and Eiji decided to all have a couple drinks to relax because they hardly ever get to do that. Eiji, was of course a light drinker but Ash's gang didn't know that and neither did Ash so they gave Eiji a few beers and thought he would be fine.. but nope. After a few beers Eiji was very drunk. Ash was only a little tipsy so he was taking care of Eiji.

(Btw underlined stuff is my words that I add that don't really go with the story and stuff in italics is someone's thoughts.

|Ash's POV|
---------------------

'Ugh.. I'm so stupid.. I should have known you wouldn't handle beer very well. Ugh I'm an idiot.. now I have to babysit you.'

The guys in the gang were all talking to each other while I stood outside the bathroom door while Eiji puked in the toilet. After a bit of waiting Eiji finally came out of the bathroom.

"S- ssorryyy.. Ashyu.." Eiji said all slurred.

"Jesus Christ Eiji, you're so drunk. You should just go to sleep. It's late anyway."

"N- No way!! I can't *hic* just let you guys have fun without meee.." Eiji said slurred again.

"Fine.. whatever.". Not gonna lie I said that kind of annoyed. I love Eiji to death but babysitting him all night was going to be a challenge.

"Yaaaaayyyy *hic*"

(Some time later)

I went to the bathroom and went back to where me and Eiji were hanging out. Eiji was sprawled out on the floor. I couldn't help but laugh at Eiji.

"What are you doing?" I said with a laugh.

"Who knows.." Eiji replied with a giggle.

That giggle gave me butterflies.

'Jeez Eiji even when you're drunk as hell I somehow find you charming.'

(Another time skip)

|Eiji's POV|
--------------------

Ash is really nice to me. I really love him. I kinda want to be his boyfriend. Don't people flirt to make people fall in love with them? Maybe I should try that. Yeah.

"Heyy, Ash...." I tried to say that seductively but I don't think it worked.

Ash just turned me and looked at me showing me he was listening.

"Ya know.. you're really nice to me.. thank yooouu."

Ash turned at me and looked confused and said, "Uhh I'm not really nice but thanks I guess..?"

"Ya know Ash.. you're like super, duper hot. Oh wait I probably shouldn't have said that haha.."

(Eiji's POV)

I blushed a bit at the fact that he said that, but then I realized that his brain wasn't working properly right now because of the alcohol so I brushed it off.