That Must Have Been Love

(Sorry I've been writing these little letter thingies they are fun to write. Sorry they're not really oneshots I hope that is okay. Also sorry I've been posting a lot of angst- anyways hope u enjoy! Love u guys <3)

Often we do not realize until it's to late.

We do not realize until the goodbye is stamped on our hearts.

We do not realize until it hurts.

Then we look back with heavy eyes and say,

"Oh, that must have been love."

--------

I always thought that characters in movies and mangas were stupid for not realizing they were in love with someone. It just seemed so easy to tell. You know because you blush everytime they look at you, or your heart beats a mile a minute when they talk to you. I guess it wasn't as easy as I thought though.

Ash is gone. No, he isn't just gone. He's dead, and I only just realized that I was in love with him.

How was I such an idiot? I thought it was so easy to tell.

I never noticed the butterflies. Or the redness of my face, when he would tease me.

Or now much I loved his hugs and affection.

And how pretty his emerald eyes were.

Well, I realized now, but it was too late.

I loved him and I had a feeling that Ash felt the same way towards me.

I wish I realized this sooner.

Maybe then I could have made him happy.

Maybe then we could have been together, and I could have shown him what love is and what it felt like.

-E