Panic

(So sorry for not uploading in forever!! Also shoutout to my bestie TiredVictor bc they have an awesome oneshot book that you guys should check out!)

|Eiji's POV|

'Eiji.. Ash is dead, I'm sorry. There's nothing we can do about it..'

-----------

I woke up with a start. Hot tears rolling down my face.

I felt instant relief when I realized that it was just a dream. I turned to the other side of my bed, hoping to see the certain boy I dreamt about.

The blondie I was longing for was not there.

I started to become panicked. I jumped out of bed and searched all around the apartment.

I looked in the bathroom.

He wasn't there.

I searched the livingroom.

No sign of him.

I searched the kitchen.

Wasn't there either.

Some thoughts I would rather not have had came to mind that started to make me bawl instantly.

'What if he really is gone?'

'What if he never made it?'

'Did he actually ever make it?'

'I swear he was here though. Am I going crazy?'

I collapsed to the ground. My feet couldn't hold the heavy weight from my heart, I'm guessing.

I sobbed and sobbed. Well, until the door suddenly opened.

I looked to the door to see Ash.

I smiled in relief as tears still streamed down my face.

He dropped the bags and ran to me. He sat beside me and wiped the tears off my face.

"Hey.. what's wrong?", he asked softly.

I just shook my head signaling no and then pulled him into a hug. I rested my head on his shoulder and he seemed a little surprised by the sudden hug but he hugged me back.

"Can you please tell me what's wrong?", Ash asked after about a minute of us just holding each other. I felt bad because his shirt was getting very wet by my tears.

"I- I had a nightmare.. y- you didn't make it- you.." I croaked out between sobs. I held onto him tighter, thinking that he might dissapear if I didn't hold him tight enough.

"Hey.. it's okay, I'm here. I'm here and I'm okay." The blondie responded. He moved a little bit away to place a gentle and loving kiss onto my forehead and then he pulled me back into a hug. He started to rub soothing circles onto my back.

He continued to rub my back and then I started to feel really sleepy. Ash gently picked me up and placed him on our bed and sat himself beside me. He wrapped his arms around me and the last thing I heard before I drifted off to sleep was, "I love you."

The end~

(IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING THIS IN FOREVER AND IM SORRY THIS IS SHORT SJSNSN. Thank you everyone that was being patient <3. Also sorry for making another nightmare oneshot thingy when I just wrote one for my renga book sjsjsjs I hope that's okay. I just had the idea and liked it so I wrote it. Anyways I have a question!!! Should I upload on a certain day every week or just upload whenever I feel like it? I feel like it would be better to have a schedule so I don't go days and days without posting a oneshot but I'm not sure. Anyways have a good day/night ily guys! <33)