Chapter 25

"Attack the girl, I will deal with the boy," said Orochimaru.

"Takashi, take the stage," came a voice. The next second, a big sword was embedded in the snake's head.

"Orochimaru of the sannin, to what do I owe this pleasure?" asked Naruto. He was standing on his sword, which was embedded in the tree's branch.

"Who are you?" asked Orochimaru.

"I am Naruto Uzumaki," said Naruto.

"You killed my snake? That is a big feat indeed," said Orochimaru.

"So he is the one?" said Sasuke.

"Yes, he is the one," said Naruto.

"What are you talking about, if you don't mind me asking?" asked Orochimaru in a fake sweet tone.

"Oh nothing, just how you are a pedophile who experiments on children," replied Naruto in the same fake sweet tone.

"I believe you want this?" Asked Orochimaru, showing the scroll.

"Sasuke!" yelled Naruto.

Sasuke took out a kunai and threw towards Orochimaru.

"What purpose does this serve?" asked Orochimaru as he dodged it. However, as the kunai passed the scroll, Naruto teleported next to Orochimaru, took the scroll, and teleported back.

'WHAT THE FUCK! This is too much, considering the kid knows flying Raijin. I must do it quick,' thought Orochimaru.

"You are good, Naruto kun," said Orochimaru.

"Thank you, it's all because of you guys," said Naruto sweetly.

'What the fuck is going on?' thought Sakura and Sasuke.

"But in all seriousness. Try to harm my friends, and I will kill you," said Naruto in a cold tone.

"Are you really thinking that you can kill me?" asked Orochimaru.

"I don't care who you are, if you try to harm my friends I WILL KILL YOU! Tear off my hands, and I will kick you to death. Tear my legs off, and I will bite you to death. Chop my head off, I will stare you to death. Gauge my eyes out, I will curse you to death," said Naruto.

"You are just a kid, what do you think you can do to me?" asked Orochimaru.

"Why not test it?" asked Naruto.

Orochimaru used the Kusanagi sword, and Naruto intercepted it with Amaya.

"So you are the son of Fourth Hokage and Kushina," said Orochimaru.

"Yes, got any problem?" asked Naruto.

Orochimaru didn't reply, instead, went inside the tree.

Naruto looked at Sasuke, who nodded.

"Fire release: dragon fire jutsu," said Sasuke as he used the move, burning the whole tree.

"Ahhh!" yelled Orochimaru as he came out.

"Wind Release: Wind prison," said Naruto as he extended his hand to trap Orochimaru in a prison made of solid wind.

"Naruto! What is it?" asked Sasuke.

"Well, I talked to Zabuza about the water prison technique. I developed this and was supposed to try it during the exam, but against a sannin is a good test too," said Naruto.

Orochimaru was moving extremely slowly but was moving.

'Come on! Help should arrive,' thought Naruto.