Shippuden Chapter 1

It was a peaceful day in Konoha, and everything was quiet. However, things were about to get interesting as two people were walking towards the gates of Konoha.

These two were one of Konoha's strongest ninjas, the legendary toad sage Jiraiya of the Sannin, and his apprentice Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, the holder of fox and toad contract and the jinchuriki of the king of tailed beasts, Kyubi no Kitsune, Kurama.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Konohamaru was currently sitting on the floor of the Hokage office, throwing a tantrum about missions.

"FOR GOD'S SAKE! I AM NOT GONNA PLAY 'CATCH THE DORA' AGAIN! THAT'S NOT A MISSION!" yelled Konohamaru.

'This brings back memories,' thought Hiruzen as he continued to read Icha Icha while snickering at Tsunade's despair.

"No, you are a fresh genin, you'll only get D-ranks for now," said Tsunade.

"I can't just be satisfied with that. After all, I am going to be the seventh Hokage in the future," said Konohamaru.

"Seventh? Not sixth?" asked Tsunade, intrigued.

"That's Naruto nii chan," he said with a smirk, causing Hiruzen to smile and stunning Tsunade and Iruka.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I wonder where he is," said Udon.

"Well, wherever he is, I am willing to bet that he will return as a splendid ninja," said Konohamaru.

"I have faith in him," said Konohamaru as he looked in the sky.

'Naruto, I hope you're doing well,' thought Iruka. He wasn't there to see him off, but the night before, they were sitting at Ichiraku's,

"He's more of a second Naruto than the seventh Hokage," said Tsunade with a chuckle.

"It's been a while since he went off with master Jiraiya," said Iruka.

"Yeah, isn't it about time for him to return?" asked Shizune.

"We need him to return. After all, there will be significant developments soon," said Tsunade as she looked out of the window.

"Sakura nee, Hinata nee, Karin nee, Hanabi chan," yelled Konohamaru as he saw Sakura, Hinata, and Hanabi walking towards the village gates.

"Konohamaru, Udon, Moegi! Ohayo" said the four girls together.

"Where are you three off to?" asked Konohamaru.

"The village gates. I was going to get the pedestrian traffic ledger for Tsunade sama and these three joined me," said Sakura.

"You want to come?" asked Hanabi.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Shadow clone jutsu," came a voice, and Kotetsu and Izumo were surrounded by many blondes, or rather many copies of a single blonde.

"Harem jutsu," said the same voice, and the next moment instead of the blonde boy there were over 20 naked blonde women.

"Aaanh!" all of them said in sync, and both Kotetsu was completely red while Izumo fainted.

"T-that's t-too much," said Kotetsu. The girls went in smoke as 20 Naruto clones were chuckling at their expense.

Kotetsu's eyes widened.

"Naruto!" he said with a smile.

"Yo," he said with a two-finger salute.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------