Chapter 13

"So he defeated a jonin level nin when he was 6?" asked Kurenai with a dumbfounded expression.

"After learning shadow clone jutsu," said Kakashi.

"And then jumped in front of a giant shuriken?" asked Azuma.

"SOOOOO YOUTHFUL!" yelled Guy as tears streamed from his eyes.

"What's youthful about almost dying?" asked Azuma.

"He has such a pure and noble spirit," cried Guy anime style.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Old man," said Naruto as he entered the shop.

"Naruto, welcome. So the usual Miso?" he asked.

"Yeah. Ask them what they want, it's on me," said Naruto.

"Treating your friends? Usually, you get Iruka to pay," said Teuchi.

"Well, they are my team, so I thought why not treat them," said Naruto.

"So, Naruto, how many times have you come here with Hinata on a date?" asked Sakura, causing Naruto to blush. Teuchi heard this and almost dropped the ramen.

"I-I-I haven't," replied Naruto, stuttering.

"Naruto, who is this Hinata girl?" asked Ayame slyly.

Teuchi stepped out of the shop and put the closed sign.

"So, tell me about your girl Naruto," said Teuchi as he served them Ramen. He then pulled a chair and sat, and so did Ayame.

"S-s-she is the girl I saved the night I met Kurama," said Naruto.

"Wait they know too?" asked Sakura.

"Yeah, they are the first people who treated me kindly if you count Jiji out. When I was four and was extremely hungry, I came here. When he looked at me, I was scared and tried to run away, but then he called me. He gave me free ramen, and from that day, I fell in love with Ramen and this pace," said Naruto.

"Wow. I am sorry for being such a... such a bitch," said Sakura.

"Don't worry," said Naruto.

"But you are still annoying," said Sakura, causing Naruto to cry anime style.

"Cute annoying," said Sakura with a smile.

"Thanks," said Naruto as he blushed, and Sasuke felt a little jealous.

"I wish I had a brother like you, minus the sad life," said Sakura.

"Well, you have me. Plus you have Sasuke here too, we both are your brothers," said Naruto evilly, as Sakura started sweating.

"HELL NO!" she yelled as she punched him. Naruto went flying across the street. Sasuke was trying to control his laughter after that, as tears formed in his eyes.

"Naruto. Pro tip- run," said Sasuke as Sakura made her way to him.

"Sakura-chan! Sorry," he yelled as he tried to get away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"W-W-WHAT THE F-FUCK!" said Kurenai as the other two looked at him dumbfounded.

Kurenai was crying, while Azuma was looking down. Kakashi had told them how he met Kurama, and what all happened. When he got to the part when summoned Kurama told them about what had happened with Naruto when he was 3 years old, they pestered him into telling what had happened. As he ended the story, tick marks appeared on Guy's head, Kurenai was crying, and Azuma was looking down. Meanwhile, the chopsticks Kakashi had were now broken.