Chapter 19 - the battle

Tears were filling his eyes. He felt furious. He ignited his saber and jumped to Palpatine. Before he could attack, one hand of the emperor moved from you to him and now you were both tortured with those lightnings.

You screamed as you saw Kylo shaking in pain. It took all of your strength to grab your saber and put it in front of your face. The bolts crashed against the saber and you slowly stood up, the pain in your leg making you sweat and groan. The power was incredible.

Then you heard a voice in your head. You continued to get closer to Palpatine step by step.

"Y/n, protect him, please. I have never seen him so in love yet so in pain. He feels guilty for all the struggles you had. You totally own him and the only thing he wants is to be yours forever and have you by his side."

Your lips trembled "Who are you?...."
"You need to let the Force flow in you, you need to think about the thing you care about the most and think about how much you need to protect it. Think about your daughter, think about how you feel the need to preserve her memory. Think about Kylo, the man you married, the man you wanna have children with, the man you want to share every day of your life with, the man who owns your heart, body and soul. Fight for him, let the Force be your shield and weapon, let it ignite power in you, let it help you rise."

You closed your eyes, still shielding yourself with the saber. Tears were burning in your eyes. You had to destroy him. Palpatine was growing angrier and angrier, his fingers shaking, his mouth open in a furious and proud smile.
Kylo felt something was changing in you, he felt hope grow, he knew you had reached the highest level of Force. You had trained and this was your rise, the rise you had deserved after everything you had gone through.
He shielded himself with the saber too and started to move towards the Emperor. Fury was consuming Palpatine as he screamed "YOU ARE NEVER GONNA DEFEAT ME! I am the Sith Lord and I own the Dark Side of the Force. I am one with Darkness and Darkness is always with me!"

"No, you're just evil! And you have to fall as you made my grandfather fall!" Kylo screamed.

"Y/N!NOW!" He shouted at you. You perfectly knew what he meant. You both raised your left arm and threw Palpatine on the ground. The machine attached to his body shook. He was laying on the ground totally still.

"Let's end this nightmare" Kylo said approaching you. He put an arm around your waist. You were so tired and in pain.
"Let's make the Empire fall once for all" you said caressing Kylo's hand.