Chapter 4 - hide and seek

Later that night...

You got up from the bed and rushed to the bathroom just in time. Nausea was tormenting you and you felt so bad.

You got back to the bed and under the covers. Kylo was awake and placed his hand on your stomach. "I'm sorry love..." he said worried. You turned on your side to face him and smiled. Even if the room was dark he could tell you were pale. It hurt him to see you sick but he also was extremely excited for your baby. You had his child inside you, you were carrying it and you had accepted to go through so much sickness and pain to give it to the world and allow Kylo to be a dad. He was so grateful.

He woke up before you and decided to let you sleep. He needed to go to the meeting that had already been procrastinated. He wasn't ok with leaving you alone but he didn't have another choice. He gave one last look at you from the door and left thinking of how adorable you looked while sleeping.

He arrived at the castle and the king looked at him worried. "Supreme Leader, is the Commander ok? You two scared me yesterday"
"Yes your majesty she's fine, just needs to rest."

The meeting didn't take much time. As Kylo told the king about the number of stormtroopers, knights and spacecrafts the First Order owned he immediately became even more friendly and accepted for his planet to be involved. Kylo was again invited for a meal and again refused, he wanted to check up on you. He wandered if you had gotten up. He boarded the Silencer and got back to the Finalizer.

He immediately walked to your bedroom, ignoring all the troopers and the generals that were asking him questions.

You weren't in your private rooms. Kylo tried to look for you with the force but you had taken on walls and he couldn't sense your Force.
He got into the principal hallway of the ship and started to ask people in they had seen you. Everyone said no.
He got to Hux, he made him levitate up five metres with the Force and said "Listen here you ginger idiot. Where's Y/n? No one has seen her apparently, but I'm quite sure you have. Now tell me if you don't wanna fall on the ground and get some broken bones"
Hux gulped and babbled "S-s-supreme Leader, I-I don't know where she is, I swear!"
"You're playing with fire..." Kylo said, his deep voice made Hux shake.

Suddently he heard your voice in his head. "Hux says the truth, he doesn't know where I am. No one knows."
He put Hux down and looked around the room. "Love what are you doing?"

"Didn't you use to play hide and seek when you were younger? C'mon find me!"

He laughed. He started to walk in the hallway. He looked at every corner. He then headed to the training room with a smirk but as soon as the doors slid open that disappeared. You were not there. He then walked fast through hallways and went in the landing gate. Nothing.
He headed out and leaned on the wall.
"Y/n please I want a kiss so much... where are you?" He said in a surrending voice.

Then he heard smirking behind the weapon depot and stormed into the room.
"Aha! Found ya!" he grabbed you and put you on his shoulder. You both laughed.

Then the alert lights went off...