Chapter 6 - meanwhile

*four months later*

"Kylo quick come here!!!" He run to you with a worried look on his face.
"Love what happened? Is something wrong? Are you hungry? Stars, what's going on?"
You took his hand in yours and placed it on your stomach. His eyes started to shine.

Your child was moving.
You and Kylo looked at each other with tears in your eyes, then he pulled you into a passionate kiss.

*meanwhile in another part of the galaxy*

Icarus stepped into a room. He looked at his general and said "Any news from the bounty hunters?" The tall chiss looked at him in fear, gulped and said "Boss... they've all been killed. They had Ren but then knights in black robes came out of nowhere and in a heartbeat they were all dead. We'll send another squadron".  The veins in his throat popped out and his eyes shut open. He put his hand on his throat trying to get free of that grip. Icarus was choking him, his fist closed up pointing at the general.

He shouted "I need Kylo Ren and everything he cares about to be destroyed! It's not the first time you disappoint me by failing a mission, Jax! I swear if you fail another time I'm gonna kill you in the most painful way you can imagine!". Jax was thrown on the ground and massaged his throat to catch back his breath. "Yes boss!" Then he ran away.

Icarus was now alone in the room, looking at  the holographic map of his spaceship. "I need to find someone who can give me informations"

*back in the Finalizer*

Your bump was not much visible yet but you liked to look at your side profile in the mirror as you were doing in that moment.

You were alone in your room, Kylo had forbidden you to work since the third month of pregnancy, you didn't even try to say anything about it because you knew that would've been just a waist of time.

The door slid open and Kylo stepped in. He stood by the door looking at you with sparkling eyes. "Stars... you're so beautiful..." he said sweetly before reaching for your hand and pulling you closer to him.

You noticed he was looking at you with a strange expression and was smirking suspiciously.
"Love... what's going on in your mind?"
"You know... I don't feel really comfortable making love to you while you're pregnant... but..." he smirked even more.
"Yes?...." you raised an eyebrow
"I'm kinda hungry... of you" his smirk immediately made you understand what he meant.

You didn't say anything, you just got on the bed and layed there silently. You waited for a few seconds and said "well???"
Kylo understood that was the permission he wanted.

He took his cloak and jacket off, then, slowly, he took also his shirt off, never getting his eyes off you.
You had been together for a lot now, but you still blushed when you saw him taking clothes off.
As soon as you saw his perfectly shaped body you had a flashback to the last time you made love with him.
You gasped when he quickly took your pants and underwear off and you felt his breath on your inner tight.

"You're so wet love... do you want me?" He said with a soft voice. He knew his voice drove you crazy.
You were shivering, you needed to have him.
"L-love... please ... more" Kylo smirked, he was teasing you and wanted to make you plead for him to give you more, he wanted to have some fun.
He started to give you light kisses around your lips and you put your hand on his head trying to push him on your clit. You started to moan loud as he began to eat you out. You felt his hot tongue on your exposed flesh and heard blood pumping in your ears. You looked at him and lost it when you saw his full, pink lips brushing and sucking your pussy. You started to call his name between your moans as you felt you were getting extremely close. When he suddently put  two fingers in you thought you were gonna pass out from pleasure. He started to slide back and forth into you, the feeling of his mouth and his hard fingers was overwhelming you. You started to move your tights up and down spreading your legs as much as you could to give him a deeper angle. "K-Kylo... ah! ... I'm coming..."
"Come on Y/n... come for me... I want to hear you call my name"
"Kylo...Kylo....K-Kylo!!!" You moaned loudly as the climax washed over you, all your muscles became rigid, your walls pulsating against his fingers that were twisting inside you, your clit pumping in his mouth. He looked at you to enjoy your expression.

He slid his fingers out and licked the juice that was covering them. You smiled at him, then he layed in the bed next to you, the crotch of his pants bulging.