Chapter 13 - i hate you

Han disappeared but Kylo felt as if he was still there. He had allowed his father's presence to enter his soul, his inner self.

It appeared like a Force vision. He saw Icarus' spaceship floating in the outer rim.
He wasn't going to let him win. He had to kill him. He immediately ran back in the Finalizer and made a hyperspace jump, just to find himself next to the ship he was looking for.

He boarded the Silencer and rushed there, the knights following him in their spacecrafts. As soon as they landed and got out everyone was put in alert.
Kylo scoffed seeing that the spaceship was far smaller than the Finalizer.
"This shouldn't be a problem." He said to the knights with his robotic voice. They marched through hallways killing everyone they found on their way till they found the control room.
Icarus was standing near a computer and next to him was Leia. Kylo recognised her without even needing to look at her face. Only one person in the galaxy could tie her hair into a bun as perfect as that.

"Icarus... I've finally found you. Listen, if you don't wanna se your spaceship on fire and all your troops dead, please let's just put an end to this between us. I don't wanna stain my clothes in too much blood.
Icarus quickly turned "How did you find me? Never mind, I'll kill you!" He immediately pointed a blaster at Kylo but he was lifted in the air and the weapon fell out of his hands as he put them on his throat gasping in pain.
Kylo was pointing his fist at him. He had too much to revenge, he needed to give him the most painful  death possible. 

He got near him and took out his lightsaber. He ignited it. Then he pointed the tip to Icarus' chest. He pierced his chest and quickly made a line up to his mouth. His body opened in half and Icarus widened his eyes in pain. Then Kylo let him fall on the ground, a disgusting smell of burnt flesh filling the air.
He then turned to Leia with fire in his eyes. He screamed full of hate "I hate you! You tried to kill my girlfriend and you killed our baby! Stay away from me forever or I swear to the Stars I'll go across the whole galaxy to find you and give you the same death Icarus got! " Leia said "I just wanted to have my son Ben back". Kylo couldn't handle this anymore. He shouted, tears of exhaustion in his eyes. "BEN SOLO IS DEAD! YOU'LL NEVER HAVE HIM BACK! I HATE YOU AND I WISH YOU WERE DEAD INSTEAD OF HAN SOLO! YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO DESTROY ME! YOU TOOK EVERYTHING AWAY FROM ME! I HATE YOU"

Then he put his helmet back on and ran back on the Silencer. Before the hyperspace jump he clicked the button of the pad and all the bombs he had installed in his way to the control room exploded at once and the ship collapsed.
Then they jumped.