Chapter 15 - now?!

"Kylo... what are we gonna do now?" You asked between sobs. "Icarus is dead. The menace should be ended. Let's just try to feel better, let's go on working on our goal. The galaxy is not united. We still have a lot to do. " Kylo said. You looked into his eyes and you saw it. You saw that spark in his eyes that used to appear just for you, the one which guaranteed you that he was human, he was completely in love with you, you were sure of it.

"Your eyes are more shiny than the whole galaxy " Kylo said looking at your eyes. You blushed.
You hugged him tight, then you both got up and breathed deeply trying to calm down.
"Let's get married today" Kylo suddently said.
Your breath caught in your throat. Your face went on fire. "What did you say?!" You asked in a squeaky voice. "You heard me perfectly."
"Now?!"

In two hours you were in front of the throne room door, ready to get inside. You were wearing your black cape identical to Kylo's, your hair were falling down your shoulders, your hood on your head. Two stormtroopers were beside you as you walked down the aisle.
Kylo was standing in front of the throne. He was so handsome.

He smiled when he saw you. He didn't care about showing his human side to the troopers that were participating. He was getting married with you and it was the happiest moment of his life. As you got in front of him you exchanged your vows. Kylo was the highest authority so your marriage ritual consisted just in exchanged vows in front of a crowd of testimonies.

As you were saying yours, Kylo was looking at you speechless. You were so beautiful, so perfect. He slowly put your hood down and looked into your eyes, happy tears filling both yours and his eyes.
"I, Kylo Ren, take you as my wife forever and swear to protect you always." Kylo declared.
"I, Y/n Y/ln, take you as my husband forever and swear to protect you always." You said struggling to get to the last words since tears started to wet your cheeks.

Everyone applauded to you as you exchanged rings and then Kylo, taking your hand, bowed in front of the crowd. Before walking down the aisle he looked into your eyes and placed a soft kiss on your forehead.

"I love you Y/n"
"I love you, my wonderful husband"