2

Welcome to the shortest chapter I have ever written! I felt bad not updating so here's a reaaalllyyy short one!

Anna

I'm drunk. I'm completely hammered. Everyone dancing around me could tell. The guys could obviously tell I was drunk. How could I tell? Many guys are trying to get into my pants right now. Their stupid ass pick up lines and their "attractive" dance moves.

I decided I was having enough of this. This party was lame anyways. I walked away from the swarm of dancing bodies and stumbled my way to the front door.

I had no security tonight but I had already dialed my driver to pick me up. That was ten minutes ago meaning he should be waiting outside.

I haven't gotten close to any of my new security guards. Ever since Fred quit to be with his family I decided it was best not to get attached to anymore security.

The man at the door saw me making my way over and opened the door for me. I saw a swarm of paps already waiting. Good lord how did they even know. My jaw clenched as I saw the cameras start pointing at me. The second I walked onto the sidewalk they started screaming.

"Anna who were you with tonight?" One screamed.

"Anna are you taking anyone home tonight?" Another yelled causing me to roll my eyes as I continued to walk.

"Anna are you and Luke Hemmings dating now?"

"Anna are you still single?"

"Are you and Harry back together?" One yelled loudly. This one sparked a lot more flashes and yells.

"Anna why were you and Harry together yesterday?!"

"Anna and you and Harry still friends?"

"Anna are you and Harry dating again?"

I got very annoyed. My drunk self couldn't stop the words that came out of my mouth.

"Oh would you all shut the fuck up! No I'm not taking someone home tonight! No I wasn't with anyone! Yes I'm still single and I'm NOT ready to mingle! I'm not dating Luke Hemmings. Harry and I are absolutely not back together. Not that it's any of your god damn business! I have a life outside of my romantic life ya know? Why not ask about something other than my social life! God you all suck." I said continuing to walk as I flipped them all off. I jumped in the car and Ron sped off to my house.

When he pulled up I saw Nates car outside. I smiled. I had not seen him in forever. He started a pretty good acting career after I got him the modeling shoot. He plays Bucky Barnes in the marvel movies now and I'm very happy for him.

We ignore the timeline 🤚🏼

I walked into the house to see Nate sitting on the couch watching some TV.

"Nate!" I said running over and tackling him.

"Ow! Anna what the hell you scared me!" He said pushing me off him.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming by!" I said punching him playfully as I sat next to him.

"Well surprise!" He said with a smile.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well I have a movie premiere tomorrow and I was wondering if you would go with me!" He said happily.

"Aw Nate I would love to!" I said hugging him. "What time?" I asked.

"Starts at 6!" He said.

"Great! I'll just call Stella to do my hair tomorrow and I can do my own makeup. Plus I have tons of dresses I can wear." I said.

"Perfecto!" He said.

The movie premiere went perfectly! The movie was amazing and I got to meet my favorite actor Chris Evans and a cute British lad named Tom Holland.

Of course lots of dating rumors about me and Nate went around but I shut them up real quick on Instagram.

The VS shoot was pretty normal. Fittings took a little longer because my shaper had changed a little but other than that everything went well.