17

Anna sat at the desk in her bedroom smiling as she re-red the lyrics to her new song

Anna sat at the desk in her bedroom smiling as she re-red the lyrics to her new song. She was proud of it, but she couldn't help feel weird about it. It was about Harry, of course, and since they were friends again the lyrics made her think of him more... but she had moved on, she didn't think of him like that anymore so why did she write like she did?

She read the title over again, London Bog. As she over thought everything, she decided to not even think of recording it or even sing it. This song was going to be like her secret. She stood from her desk, leaving the music sheet behind on her desk, and made her way to the kitchen.

She had no idea when Harry's band would be arriving to her house, so she just assumed it would be any second now. She took off her oversized sweatshirt to reveal her tiny crop top and sweatshirts. It was just the band, no need to dress up.

As she looked around her kitchen, she realized how happy she was that the band was coming. To be honest, she was lonely. And for her, that wasn't the best thing. Her large, empty house, always made her realize how much she missed how life was two years ago when Harry and her were together. She had pretty much always had someone over then, weather it be Harry, Brooke, Zayn, or one of her sisters. But after they had broken up, she had closed herself off from people for a while. She didn't have a good excuse for it, but it has felt like people exhausted her.

She felt guilty again, she hasn't talked to Brooke since that night she brought Niall over, and that wasn't exactly a great meeting.

Anna pulled out her phone and clicked Brookes text contact.

Anna
Hey Brooke, I wanted to
apologize for everything that
happened when you brought
Niall to meet me.
I feel awful about it and really
want to make it up to you
and him.

Brooke
Anna don't apologize,
I know how hard the last
year has been, and Niall
understands.

Anna
I still feel the need to make
it up to you two.

Brooke didn't reply for a few minutes, Anna assumed she was busy and hopefully not just ignoring her. She clicked Harry's text contact,

Anna
Hey, would you or the
band mind if Brooke and
Niall joined? I feel like I've
abandoned her...

FruitMan
You know we wouldn't mind
Brooke and Niall and welcome
to join
Plus Sarah is a big Niall fan.

Anna
Good to know.
Thanks Haz

FruitMan
See you sooooon
Can you change my name
back now?

Anna
No. Never.

She went back to Brookes texts,