10

Anna

It's been two months since I saw Nate. Two months since Harry and I went on our first 'date.' We haven't made anything official and we are taking it very slow. We haven't kissed or anything of that sort. Harry respects me and I love him for it.

The media is still following us around like lost puppies. All my comments are asking if I'm dating Harry or if I'm still single. At this point I've limited my comments to those people who I follow. This means people that I'm close with a a few fan accounts.

I grab my suitcase and start packing all the clothes I will need for the farm. I'm heading to see Gigi and the rest of the family on this farm for the week. I grab my riding boots and place them in their box. I never pack them with my other things because they are way too important to me. I never risk them getting messed up.

I haven't seen my sisters or the rest of my family in the longest time. Not to mention I miss mommy bestie Zayn. I met him before Gigi did. I introduced them to each other in 2015 and they hit it off quickly. They may be on and off sometimes but they always find their way back to each other.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. "Whatcha doin?" I heard a deep British accent.

"Harry? How did you get in here?" Harry has been staying in LA working with his band. He's is working on new songs and working with his team to set up his tour.

"Brooke let me in." He said as I turned around to face him. "What are you packing for?" He asked me.

"Going to visit Gigi, Bella, and everyone else at the farm this week." I said wrapping me arms around his neck.

"You are gonna leave me?" He said with a cute pout.

"Do you wanna tag along? Pretty much everyone is bringing someone. Plus there should be an extra room." I told him.

"Would everyone else be ok with that?" He wondered.

"Probably. Let me call and ask Gigi really quick." I said getting out of his arms and walking to my phone. I dialed Gigi's number and waited for her to pick up.

"Hey Anna." She said.

"Hey Gig! Can I bring someone to the farm with me? We have another room right?"

"Yea sure! The more the merrier! I gotta go zayn just fell off his horse! I miss you bye!" She said hanging up quickly.

"Get packing Harold we are going to the farm!" I said turning around.

"Yay!" He said doing a little dance before skipping out. He skipped back in my room a second later. "Wait when are we going?"

"Tomorrow morning." I said with a laugh.

"Yay! See you in the morning darling!" He said skipping out again. He skipped back in.

"How long are we going for?"

"A week." I said laughing again.

"Ok see you in the morning love!" He said skipping out.

"Bye Harry." I said getting back to packing.

A minute later I felt a presence in the room.

"You are taking Harry with you to the farm?" Brooke asked walking into my room.

"Yep!" I said with a smile as I continued packing.

"You must like him a lot." She said.

"Yea. We aren't official or anything but- yea I do." I said with a smile.