13

AN: so young beginning me wanted to add some drama when I wrote this chapter. Just know that this chapter and the next chapter are the most random things ever. Like I pretty much just used it to introduce a new character in the weirdest way possible.... Yea. Anyways... enjoy it if you can.

Harry

I woke up with a killer head ache. I got up and out on some sweatpants before waking downstairs to get some Tylenol.

Harry
Goodmorning Anna 🤍
I'm sorry I didn't wake you up before your shoot
I know you did amazing 🤍

I put my phone in my back pocket and walked into the kitchen to make some breakfast. I looked at the clock to see it was currently 2pm. Damn I self that late?

I heard my phone go off on the other side of the room.

"Hello?"

"Harry hey. Have you heard from Anna?" Zayn asked from the other end of the phone.

"Uh no? Why?" I asked concerned.

"Well Brooke called and said she wasn't at her house so she drove to the studio where her photoshoot was this morning but she didn't show up for her shoot. I talked to Gigi and she said she has never missed a shoot." He said stressed.

"I'm gonna go run to her house." I said rushing to get my keys and walking to my car.

"Where do you think she is?"

"I don't know. Do any of you have Fred's phone number?" I asked him.

"Bella does. They are close friends."

"Have Bella call him. He might know something."

"I'll call him. Keep your phone out so I can call you back." He said before hanging up.

I continued driving to Anna's house in silence. What if something happened to her? What if she is hurt? What is someone kidnapped her? She was drunk so it couldn't have been hard.

My phone rang again and I rushed to pick it up.

"What did he say?"

"He said the last time he saw her was last night when he dropped her off at home. He said her house has security cameras pointing to the back yard, driveway, and sides of the house. Fred, Gigi, and I will meet you at her house to look at it."

"What about Bella?" I asked.

"We don't want to worry her. She gets a bit too protective over her sisters." He told me.

"I'm at Anna's house. How long until you all get here?"

"Maybe like five minutes. Go inside and look around for anything. There is a key in the tree by her door. It's a hidden leaf packet." Zayn told me.

"Alright. See you soon." I said hanging up the phone.

I switched my engine off and walked inside. I found they key hidden inside a packet disguised as a leaf. That's a smart hiding place.

I walked inside and saw everything looked the same as it was yesterday. "ANNA? Baby are you here??" I yelled hoping I would get an answer. No one replied.

I walked into the kitchen to see a paper sitting in the table.

I and going to take a guess and say that Mr. Styles is the first to arrive at her house. Hello Harry. I suppose you want to know where Anna is and where I have taken her, you will be happy to know I can answer one of those questions.
I have taken Anna because she is the love of my life. She may not know it now but she will learn it. I don't plan on keeping her here forever, just until she realizes how wrong you are for her and how right I am.
Best of luck,
J