5

Anna- present

Anna- present

He was going to be here. He was going to be in my house. I would have to talk to him. I would have to become his friend again. Was I ready for all of that? Would we actually be able to go on as friends? It's been years Anna get the fuck over it.

"Hey Anna!" I heard Sarah yell from one of my spare bedrooms. I heard he run to my room and stop at the door. I turned around to see her standing at the door holding up two outfits. "Which one?" She said.

"Left. It's cute." I said with a smile.

"Thanks." Sarah said running back to the spare room.

I walked back into my closet and looked at what I had. When I saw three that I liked I laid them in my bed and tried to decide.

The options were a nice white suit which was slightly cropped which I would wear it with nice white wide leg pants, there was a green dress with a low cut front and a tie on the side, or a black dress long sleeve dress with some mesh in the middle. I decided on the black dress. I changed, did my hair quickly, and made my way out of my room.

"Do you want to order pizza or something?" Sarah asked from the couch.

"Sure." I said as I fell into the couch next to her.

"You look fantastic!" She said sitting up and looking at me.

"Thanks bestie you look fantastic as well." I said with a smile.

I turned in the tv as Sarah called and ordered a few pizzas for later. The rest of the band would be here soon. I felt my heart rate pick up at the idea. Why am I so nervous?

"Pizza will be here in 30 minutes. Other wise it's free." Sarah said with a smile as she sat back down next to me. "So what's going on with you and Nate?

"What do you mean?" I asked as my eyebrow lifted slightly.

"Well you two seem very close. Do you like him!? Does he like you?! I need the drama Anna!" She said as she dramatically fell back on the couch.

"There is no drama!" I said playfully hitting her.

"Are you sure?" She said giving me a strange look. "Cause Nate seemed pretty close to you today." She said with a small smirk.

"Oh no- no no no." I said shaking my head in denial. "We aren't- we haven't done anything like that I promise."

"Alright alright." She said standing up. "My Mitch senses are tingling." She said walking over to the door and opening it. There stood Mitch and everyone else.

"How in the hell-" I said with wide eyes.

She laughed quietly before answering, "well one he texted me they were here and two I saw them walking up."

"Oh... I thought you really had Mitch senses I got excited." I said with fake disappointment. "You all can come in" I said smiling at them as they stood awkwardly at the doorway.