8

Anna

Yesterday when I woke up and saw the pap photo of Harry and Camille together it ruined my moon from the night before. Brooke and I had such an amazing time just for me to wake up and see Harry with another model.

I shouldn't feel this way. I'm not dating him and I barley know him. What did I expect? Did I expect him to just stop seeing other people? Did I really think that he liked me? Obviously not. Did I like him? Maybe? I'm not sure.

I woke up and remembered that I have another VS photoshoot with someone. I wasn't told who I was working with but all the angels I know are nothing but kind.

I heard a knock at the door. "Coming!" I said putting on my old VSFS 2015 robe.

I opened the door to see Brooke standing there with coffee and some breakfast sandwiches.

"You seemed a little upset yesterday so I brought some breakfast." She said walking in carrying all the stuff.

"Aw you are such a good friend." I said running over and hugging her.

"I know." She said with a smile.

We ate and watched TV for a while before I looked at the clock.

"Holy shit! A almost 2! I have a shoot at 3!" I said jumping off the couch and ran to my room to get dressed.

I put on black leather pants, my black combat boots, and a long brown fuzzy jacket. I grabbed my Louis Vuitton bag and told Brooke I would be back in a few hours. She always stayed at my house anyways.

Fred was outside already waiting for me.

"Hey Freddie." I said climbing into the car.

"Hey Anna. Have you heard the news?"

"What news?" I asked him confused.

"Go on Instagram. I bet you will see something."

Liked by 8

Liked by 8.726 people
Enews Harry Styles and Camille Rowe spotter leaving LAX this morning.

I didn't even mother looking at the comments.

"Well isn't that nice. Fred who is Camille Rowe?" I asked him after putting my phone away.

"She's a model like yourself." He told me.

"Who has she modeled for?"

"Victoria's secret is what she is most well known for. That and being friends with Mr. Styles." He told me as he continued to drive to the studio.

"Interesting. Do you know why she is in LA?"

"No sorry Anna, why?"

"No reason." I lied.

After about ten minutes Fred pulled up to the studio. "Can you be back by around 6? I'll text you if it is any later."

"Of course. See you then Anna." He said as I climbed out of the car.