19

Anna

Lights flashed in every direction as I climbed out of the backseat of our black Range Rover. I stared at the ground as I walked into the familiar lobby of the airport.

I felt a hand slide into mine snd our fingers intertwined. I kept walking inside where I knew the paparazzi couldn't enter. Once inside I let out a sigh of relief.

"You alright?" Harry asked from beside me.

"I'm fine. Just wish I could travel without getting mobbed." I said making sure I had all my bags. When I was sure I did I picked them up and walked to check them.

As soon as they were checked I walked back to Harry who was waiting for me at the line entrance.

I walked over and wrapped my arms around his torso. "Come on babe I gotta go." I said after getting out of the quick hug.

"Ok." He said looking up from his phone and taking my hand in his. "How long until the show?"

"Why? Miss me already?" I asked teasingly.

"Of course I do." He said with a small smile.

"15 days." I said looking at him.

"A whole 15??" He asked.

"Yes. We will be fine Harry. It will be over before you know it." I said.

"Alright." He said with a sigh.

After another minute of walking we were in front of the security gate. "Ok I have to go now my love." I said turning around to face him.

"I know." He said sadly. I took a step closer to him and reached up to touch his face. I caressed his cheek before pulling him into a long soft kiss.

"I love you." I said after pulling away from him with our foreheads touching.

"I love you too." He said.

"I will see you in 15 days." I said with a smile taking a step back.

"I'll be counting down the days." He said as I started to walk away. I walked through the gate and turned around to see that Harry was now out of my view.

14 days later

"Anna! Get up!" Brooke yelled while hitting me with a pillow.

"Ugh what do you want?" I said rolling over.

"You gotta get up. We have fittings today." She said sitting down on the bed beside me.

"What time is it?" I asked her.

"5am." She replied.

"Ugh it's too early." I said rolling over again.

"Come on Anna you know how long fittings take. Plus we have photos after." She said still trying to wake me up.

"Fine I'll get up. But ONLY if we vlog this." I said.

"Deal. Get up get your camera." She said.

I climbed out of bed and ran to my camera bag. Once I got it out I got my tripod and my light and set it up by the window. Brooke set up two chairs in front of it and made sure her hair looked fine.

I hit record and we started our week vlog.

"Hi guys! I am back I haven't made a video in a long while so I figured I would make one now! With me I have my best friend ever Brooke Williams!"

"Hello!" Brooke said with a smile waving at the camera.

"So I am assuming you all know that the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show is this week so we decided we would vlog the experience for you." I said with an excited smile. "So we just woke up and it is way too early but apparently Brooke ordered coffee from room service so that should wake us up." I said as I went to grab my camera off the tripod to end this part of the vlog.

Room service brought us our coffee and we quickly drank all of it. Brooke and I got dressed and got ready to leave for the shoot.

I put on a white collared shirt with a Jean skirt. Brooke put on some ripped black jeans and a California T-shirt.

"Alright let's go we can't be late." Brooke said walking to the door.

I got my bag and followed her out.

Twenty minutes later

I got my camera out as Brooke and I climbed out of our Uber.

"We are now outside the studio of our second and final fitting!" I said to the camera. "Brooke here is getting very sleepy." I said pointing the camera at Brooke who currently looks like she is going to fall asleep.

"Shut up." She said pushing the camera slightly causing me to laugh.

We walked into the studio and to the room/rooms we were shooting in. We looked at the breakfast table and decided against eating any of it.

I took my camera out and filmed the table to show people the options. "So now I'm going to go to wardrobe and get fitted and put on my outfit for the shoot. Christmas shoot today so sh!" I said to the camera.

I walked to the wardrobe room and said hello to everyone. The checked that everything for tomorrow fit correctly and took a few photos of me in my full outfit with wings included.

"Ok Anna here are you outfits for the shoot today." Said one lady handing me two outfits.

"Thank you!" I said. "Which one first?" I asked.

"Plaid first." She said.

"Where is the top?" I asked.

"There isn't a top for that one. Here's a top you can wear around though!" She said handing me a crop top.

"Thank you!" I said before walking to the dressing room. I got dressed and walked out to see Brooke had started her shoot already.

"Yea Brooke! Looking hot girl!" I yelled hyping her up. She laughed when she saw me.

I watched the shoot for a few minutes before someone knocked on the door to the studio.

"Hey Anna can you go open the door real quick?" The director asked with a smile.

"Uh yea sure." I said confused. I walked to the door and opened it. I looked to see who it was and my hand flew to my mouth as I looked into a familiar set of green eyes.