21

ANNA - play song when you see 🥄 if the song doesn't load play Cupid's chokehold

I woke up early. How do I know? I saw the sun coming through the curtains blinding my blue eyes. I tried to move when I realized a strong tattooed arm around my small waist. Memories of the night before came flooding back. I smiled at the memories. I had only ever slept with one person. Nate obviously. All I can say is that he is nothing compared to Harry.

I took Harrys arm from off of my waist slowly trying not to wake him. I saw my robe sitting in the corner of the room. I walked quickly over to it and put it on. I walked out of my room quietly and made my way to the kitchen in our hotel room.

I got a glass of water and started quietly playing some music.

And if you don't love me now
You will never love me again
I can still hear you saying

I sang along quietly to the song as I walked over to the window. I looked out over the city and smiled. I had always loved the city even when I was young.

"Did you have a fun night?" I heard someone ask from behind me.

I turned around to see Brooke looking at me with a smirk.

"Oh hush. You were gone anyways." I said walking back into the kitchen.

"Where's Harry?" She asked.

"Still asleep. Probably should wake him up though. We have to be at the show in an hour." I said looking at the clock on the wall.

"Yea. Go get him I'll make sure all of our runway stuff is ready and in the bags." Brooke said walking back to her room.

I walked to Harry and I's room after finishing my water. I sat on the bed next to a sleeping Harry and smiled at how relaxed he looked.

"HAROLD!" I screamed. He woke up instantly and rolled off the bed. "Time to wake up." I said with a sweet smile.

"Why. Why would you do that." He said getting up off the floor.

"You looked so relaxed!" I said with a smile crawling over to where he was. He got back in bed and climbed under the covers before burying his head back into his pillow. "Come on Harry you have to get up." I said shaking him slightly.

"Why?" He asked, his voice muffled from the pillow.

"Because we have to be at the bus in one hour." I said playing with his hair. He turned over to face me.

"How are you this morning?" He asked taking my hand in his and playing with my fingers.

"I'm doing quite well. Very excited for the show." I said with a smile. I watched as he played with my hand. There was a small smile on his face and he looked genuinely happy.

"And how do you feel?" He asked.

"What do you mean? I told you I'm great." I said confused.

"I mean physically. After last night. Ya know when I-"

"Yea! Yep I was there I know Harry." I said with a laugh. "I'm a little sore but nothing I can't handle." I said looking down at him with a smirk.

He looked up at me with a smile. He leaned up and placed a quick kiss on my lips. "I love you." He said with a smile.

"I love you too." I said. I crawled off the bed and held my hand out to him. "Come on Haz we have a show." I said as he grabbed my hand.

He got out of bed and got some clothes on. I made my way to the kitchen and made myself a smoothie.

"Alexa play Cupid's Chokehold!" I yelled out loud. I brought my Alexa speaker with my knowing I can't go without music.

"Playing Cupid's chokehold on Amazon music." It replied. 🥄

Take a look at my girlfriend
Shes the only one I got
Not much of a girlfriend
I never seem to get a lot

The song blasted in the speaker as I started to dance around the small kitchen in our hotel room suite.

I twirled around, flailed my arms, and skipped all around the kitchen. I skipped back to the small counter.

"We even got a secret handshake! She love the music that my band makes!" I sang along while dancing.

I know I'm young but if I had to choose her or the sun
I'd be one nocturnal son of a gun ba ba da da, ba ba da da

"Take a look at my girlfriend!" I heard a voice behind me sing before a pair of tattooed arms wrapped around my waist and spun me around.

A smile made its say onto my lips as I wrapped my arms around his as he spun me around. "She's the only one I got!" He continued to sing as he put me down and spun me around to face him.

My arms went around his neck and his went around my waist

My arms went around his neck and his went around my waist. We continued to sway to the music with huge smiles in our face. The chorus started playing again and we both sang along.

"Take a look at my girl friend." We sang together with a smiled on our face. Harry bopped my nose when he sang girlfriend causing me to giggle slightly.

"Shes the only one I got! Not much of a girlfriend, I never seem to get a lot." We continued to dance around the room. The song continued for a few minutes. When the song came to an end I went to sit on the small counter in the kitchen. When I looked up I saw Harry standing in between my legs.

"Oh hello!" I said startled when I saw him.

"Hello my love." He said wrapping his arms around my waist. He leaned in and kissed me gently. My arms found their way back to his neck. Our lips moved gently in sync before I head someone giggle. We broke apart when we heard and not turned to where the noise was.

"You two are cute." Brooke said with a smile. "But uh we have thirty minutes and Harry you aren't wearing a shirt and Anna you aren't wearing pants." Brooke said with a smirk.

"Oh shit!" I said jumping down off the counter and running past Harry. Harry followed after me and grabbed a shirt out of his suit case. "They have your suits at the show right?" I asked him.

"Yep! You got everything?" He asked.

"Yep! Brooke has our runway bags with her." I said putting my shoes on. "Alrighty let's go." I said walking over and taking his hand. We walked out the door and made our way out to the lobby. We saw the other models and singers waiting for us by the bus. We waited for everyone to get on before getting on ourselves.

I saw three empty seats next to each other so I tapped Brooke on the shoulder telling her to sit in the window seat. I sat in the middle and Harry sat in the isle seat. After a few minutes my head fell in Harrys shoulder and the bus made its way to the show arena.