1

Anna

Anna

I woke up with an arm wrapped around my waist. My head was pounding from my hangover and I was starving. I took the persons arm off from around my waist and stood up. I looked around the room and walked over to pick up my clothes.

Anna
Hey. Can you come pick me up? At 7268 someplace drive.

Ron/driver
On my way. You have a meeting in an hour should I drive you straight there?

Anna
My house first please. I need to change.

I walked to the bathroom and got dressed. I ran my finger through my hair hoping to make it look decent before turning to leave the hotel room. When I turned around I jumped when I saw a guy standing in the bathroom doorway.

"Good morning." He said looking me up and down.

"Hey uh..." I stopped when I realized I don't remember his name.

"Sam." He said realizing I didn't know his name.

"Right sorry." I said trying to walk past him and into of the bathroom. Before I could walk past him he put his hands on my waist stopping me.

"Hey hey hey where are you going? Don't you want to get breakfast or something-" he started.

"No not really." I said grabbing her vape off of the bathroom counter. "I have a meeting to get to so if you don't mind I really need to get going." I said moving past him, grabbing my stuff, and walking out of the hotel room.

I made my way to the elevator and stepped inside as is opened.

Kenny 🤪
Hey you busy tonight?

Anna💃🏼
Not sure yet. Why?

Kenny🤪
Got invited to a party. Wanna go with?

Anna💃🏼
Not sure. Already got a major hangover

Kenny🤪
If you change your mind just text me

Anna💃🏼
Will do

The elevator opened as soon as I sent the final text. I walked through the lobby and groaned when I saw a small group of paps waiting outside of the hotel. How the fuck did they know.

Anna
You here?

Ron/driver
I'm here. I'll get you. There are paps.

Anna
It's fine. Just have the car ready to go. I'll make it.

I sent the text as I walked out the hotel doors. They started taking photos but I just charged through them and to the car that was waiting for me.

I climbed into the car quickly as Ron drove off to the office. I had a meeting with my team to discuss the next part of my music. I told them to would like to open for someone during their tour since I only have 12 songs.