15

Yea. Her.

Anna walked into the office ready to meet her manager, and was slightly shocked to see another women in the room with her

"Hi Anna." Her manager greeted standing from her chair. "Take a seat."

"Hey Claire." Anna greeted with a smile. "Who's this?"

"Hi I'm Olivia." She said sticking her hand out with a smile.

"Anna." Anna said smiling as she shook her hand. "So what's this meeting about?" She said sitting back in her seat.

"Well, as we all know your acting career is starting to take off, and Olivia here is a director that would love to have you in one of her movies." Claire explained.

"Oh, what's the movie?"

"It's called Dont Wory Darling." Olivia said pulling out a file. "I have watched your films and I think you would be perfect for the main role. A girl named Alice." Olivia said handing Anna the script.

"Thank you." She said quietly taking the script from Olivia's hands.

"I've seen you in Midsommar, and I have to say you were fantastic. The second I saw your acting I knew you would be perfect for this role, and I would be honored to work with you." Olivia said. "Look over the script of course."

The three of them sat in silence for a moment as Anna went over the script. "Oh wow. I love this. I am absolutely honored to be offered this role. Who would play Jack?" She said as she re-read the opening scene.

"I am not sure yet, I have a few people lined up but haven't met with them yet." Olivia said.

"I would love to play Alice in your movie." Anna said looking up at the older blonde women.

"Perfect!" Olivia said. "Now that's done, I will run to the other room and get you the rest of the script ready, it will take a little while so I'll be back." She said before leaving the room.

"Ok Anna, you said you wanted to talk to me about something?" Claire said as Olivia closed the door.

"Yes," she said pulling out a cd from her bag. "I have a new album."

"Oh you do? I've been waiting for so long!" Claire said excitedly taking the cd and walking to the player.

"I think tracks 1, 3, and 6 would be good singles to start off."

The music began to play. A new style that Claire had not heard from Anna.

Knew he was a killer first time that I saw him
Wonder how many girls he had loved and left haunted
But if he's a ghost, then I can be a phantom
Holdin' him for ransom....

Claire looked over at Anna with a smile as the song ended. "Anna... I LOVED that!"

"Really? I was so worried you wouldn't."

"If the rest of that album is anything like that, I can see the awards flooding in." Claire said.

A large smile made its way into Anna's face and she continued to talk, "I will get this out as soon as possible. Which single did you want out first?"

"Track 1. I feel like it's a good song to put out."

"I agree." Claire said. "You got a name for it? And the rest of the tracks?" She said pulling out her note book.

"Track one, I'm thinking Ready For It."

"Bold." She said writing it down.

"Here let me write them real quick." Anna said taking the pen and book.

Reputation
Track 1: ready for it...
Track 2: End Game
Track 3: I did something bad
Track 4: don't blame me
Track 5: delicate
Track 6: look what you made me do
Track 7: so it goes...
Track 8: gorgeous
Track 9: getaway car
Track 10: king of my heart
Track 11: dancing with our hands tied
Track 12: dress
Track 13: this is why we can't have nice things
Track 14: call it what you want
Track 15: New Year's Day

Anna handed the notebook back to Claire with a smile. "There you go."

"Perfect. I'll give it to the production team, along with this CD by the end of the day." Claire said causing a large smile to appear on Anna's face.

The two listened to the rest of the album making quick notes for production as they listened for an hour.

A knock was heard on the door, "come in!" Claire yelled.

Olivia walked in with a full binder. "I've got the full script here, we will have to meet sometime next week for papers."

"Of course, thank you." Anna said with a smile.

"Ok Anna, I've got another meeting soon are we done?" Claire asked.

"Yep, yep that was all thank you Claire. I'll see you soon." Anna said giving her a quick hug before walking out with Olivia.

As the two walked out of the office Olivia began to talk, "would you like to go to lunch to talk a little more about the movie?"

"Would love to." Anna said opening the door for Olivia. A few paps sat outside in a van knowing Anna had been in the building. As Anna and Olivia got in the car they heard a few click of the camera before driving off to a restaurant.