23

Buckle up butter cups

Anna

I woke up the morning after the show in Brooke and I's hotel room. Harry of course had stayed the night with me again.

When I woke up I looked around to see Harry was no where to be seen but I did happen to hear music playing from the kitchen.

I got up and put on some black sweatpants and a black long sleeve shirt. As much as I hate winter I love being able to just wear a sweatshirt and sweatpants.

When I walked into the kitchen I saw Harry eating some breakfast. Brooke had to leave to go to London last night right after the show due to another show. It was just Harry and I now.

"Good morning mon amour." Harry said when he saw me walking over to him.

"Coucou ma chérie." I replied happily skipping over to him. "What are we doing today?" I asked him as I sat down at the kitchen table.

"Well I actually am going to meet up with someone at noon so-" he started.

"Oh that's alright I'll just go shop around. I've always wanted to go the Shanghai Designer outlet!" I said with a smile.

"Great! Ok I have to actually go get dressed and head out but I will see you when I get back." He said kissing my head and walking back into our shared room.

I looked at the counter and saw some room service food still sitting there. I ate what was left before Harry came back out.

He came out in a tan teddy coat, Calvin Klein sweatshirt, black skinny jeans, and Ofcourse a pair of Chelsea boots.

"I'm gonna go. I'll see you when I get back." He said as he grabbed his sunglasses and walked out of the rooms.

Was that weird? Or is it just me? I'm totally over thinking this.

I walked to the room to grab my purse and put on my shoes.

I made my way out to the lobby and called my security/driver.

"Hey can you come get me so we can head to the shops real quick? Might need an escort too." I said into the phone.

"Yes of course. I'm at the hotel right now." Dan said.

"Perfect I'll be right out." I said hanging up the phone and making my way out of the lobby.

I saw my rented car waiting infront of the entrance and climbed in the back seat.

"Good morning Dan." I said as I buckled.

"Good morning Ms. Hadid. Designer outlet?" He asked.

"Yes please." I said with a smile.

The ten minute drive was relatively quiet. Dan kept the radio on but other than that it was silent. I scrolled through my phone during the ride to make sure I had nothing in the next few weeks.

When Dan pulled up the the outlet he got out of the car first and opened my door. He gave the keys to the valet and followed me into the shopping center.

I went to many stores and bought wayyyyy too much clothing. I bought shoes, purses, dresses, tops, pants, and I bought a gift for Harry. Nothing too big just got him a JW Anderson cardigan. It stood out in the store so I knew he would love it.

I met some fans and took some photos with them. I talked to a few who decided to follow me around the shops. One was a little girl, she couldn't have been older than 5 and she was walking around with her older sister who was a fan. Her sister followed me around with the small group when I noticed her little sister. I saw her trailing behind and started to worry about her being left behind.