Twenty Two

Chapter 22

'The lake house'

Warning; This chapter contains mature parts!

My eyes slowly opened as I heard birds chirping outside. I was still laying on top of Draco. His strong cologne hovering over him.

I looked up at him, he was still sleeping.

He looked adorable. His hair had fallen all over his eyes and his cheeks had turned red.

I began smiling at myself like an idiot as I watched him for a minute, he looked so peaceful.

The expression on my face changed when I moved my leg. it was still placed over his hips when I felt something under my inner thigh, something that was, sticking out.

I put my hand over my mouth as I started blushing. Normally I would just get off him since this is extremely awkward, but I couldn't because my body was still in a lot of pain. Or maybe i didn't want to.

'Draco' I whispered as I tapped his shoulder carefully. He didn't move.

'Draco, wake up.' I said again, shaking his shoulder this time.

'What.' He grunted as he kept his eyes closed.

His morning voice was deep, it sent cold shivers down my spine.

'Uhm, your..' I couldn't finish my sentence, I just started pointing at my thigh.

'What the fuck are you going on about?' He pushed his head up, look down at me and then at the place I was pointing at.

'Fuck.' He said as he threw his head back on the pillow again.

I couldn't help but let out a chuckle.

'What exactly were you dreaming about?' I said, teasing him.

'Are you fucking laughing at me?' he said when his face turned serious.

'What if I was?' I said with a smirk.

He grabbed my thigh with his cold, ringed hand and pulled me even more on top of him. My underwear was sitting exactly on his situation now.

'Really wanna challenge me?' He said, not losing eye contact.

I zoned out for a moment, admiring his grey eyes staring deep into my soul.

My mouth went to his neck, kissing it slowly. I felt him squeezing my thigh.

'You have no idea what you do to me.' He whispered in my ear as I continued kissing his pale skin.

I sat up after a little while, I looked down at him with parted lips. My hair was all over the place.

Both of his hands were still placed on my thighs as I slowly pulled my shirt off over my head, revealing my cuts and bruises all over my body.

'You're beautiful.' He said.

His eyes never left mine as I was sitting on top of him. I bend down again, reaching for his lips.

He pulled his head to mine in a fast motion before I could, like he didn't have any patience left. His soft lips were now playing with mine again.

I felt his tongue enter when our kiss became more passionate.

I started moving my hips, grinding against him slowly. I felt his erection becoming harder through his joggers. I buried my face in his neck again, moaning in his ear every time I moved. His hands started pushing me up, helping me to go harder.