Twenty Nine

Chapter 29

'Our book'

I sat in the great hall the next morning for breakfast, this was practically the only time Draco allowed me to leave his dorm. This didn't mean that he would let me out of his sight the whole time, of course.

Draco's hand was placed on my thigh under the table as he stared at everyone in front of him with a death stare painted on his face. I decided to not ask any questions this time because Draco was always overprotective like this, so i just started eating.

'Really just started eating without us?.' A voice said as two Slytherin's approached the table. One of them was Blaise, but i didn't expect the other one to still be here.
'Nott?' i asked with a mouth full as i looked up at Theo.

'It's not very ladylike to speak with a mouth full, is it?' He mocked as he sat down across from me at the Slytherin table with Blaise next to him.
Theo was surprisingly wearing a Slytherin robe like all of us.

'Whatever, weren't you expelled?' I asked as i continued chewing.
'I was, now I'm back. Can't you see my bloody robe?' Theo pointed at the Serpent embroidered on the left side of his chest like i was stupid.

'Do you think i'm bloody blind? I saw your robe I just want to know who made the dumbest decision ever by letting you come back a student.' I fired back.

Theo's pupils suddenly moved away from me, like he was looking at someone behind me. His stupid smirk disappeared. When i realized this, I looked back over my shoulder to find Snape standing there with a cold look on his face.

'I did.' Snape said while crossing his arms.
'He's one of us after all.' He added with his eyes on Theo now.

Snape's last sentence made me think. At first i thought he just meant that he's one of us, like he's a student, but i realized that might not be the case by the way he looked at Nott, and how Nott looked at Snape. The dark mark, i remembered. Theo had the dark mark aswell. Snape could easily be a part of this, even though i have never seen him at the Manor.

Snape left without another word.

Theo looked down at his plate as he bit the inside of his cheek. His behavior had changed now.

'What's up with you?' Theo asked, breaking the awkward silence of the Slytherin table.
Draco's eyes looked up at him as his head stayed a bit down.
'What.' Draco said in the coldest way possible.
'Bright, why don't you make sure he loosens up a little?' Theo asked.
'Me?' I was confused.
'Yeah, you. I think he just needs a good fuck.' he mocked.
I immediately felt Draco squeeze my thigh as he got up from the bench in a fast motion.
'The fuck did you say?' Draco asked with a clenched jaw as his hand was already formed in a tight fist.