Fifteen

Chapter 15

'Muggle activities'

'Are you hungry?' Draco asked as he looked outside through the window. It was getting dark.

'Well, kind of.' I answered.

'I'll ask one of my servants to make us dinner.' He said as he started walking towards the door to go downstairs.

'Can I make it?' I stopped him.

'Why? I have servants for that.' He looked at me like I was dumb.

'Let me make it, but without magic.' I said with a smile.

He was not going to like this.

'The muggle way? No bloody chance.' He scoffed.

'I'll make us something my mom used to make for me, I'm sure you're going to like it.'

'Bright, I don't want filthy muggle activities happening in my house.' He said with furrowed eyebrows.

Muggle activities? Really?

'Can you stop doing that?' I was getting annoyed.

'Stop what, Bright?' he was acting like he didn't know what I was talking about.

'Referring to muggles like they're stupid' I crossed my arms.

'What? They bloody are! They can't even use magic, that's why they aren't as worthy as pure blood wizards.' He said with confidence.

'In fact, they are worthless.'

Now it just looked like he wanted to get a reaction out of me, he was enjoying this.

He was standing in front of me, with his bed right behind him, which gave me an idea. You want a reaction?

You'll bloody get one.

I looked at his bed behind him and then at him.

I placed my hands on his chest, pushing him onto the bed.

He fell onto the bed with a surprised look on his face, like he didn't expect me to do that, at all. And to be honest, I didn't expect it either.

I looked down at him for a second before climbing on top of him. I put both my knees on each side of his body, sitting up.

I put my hands on his chest and looked down at him with a grin.

'I'm making the dinner, and that's final.' I said.

His face changed immediately; he didn't like me being bossy.

He sat up like me, facing me closer. My hands were still on his chest.

'What did you say?' he said while gritting his teeth.

'You heard me, Draco'

Maybe I shouldn't have said that.

He grabbed both my thighs with his strong hands and turned me over on my back. He was on top of me now, taking control.

He didn't let go of my thighs.

I looked up at him as he was sitting in between my legs. He always wanted to be in control, always.

He let go of my thighs and pulled my sweater halfway up, revealing my stomach. Without a warning, he put his hands on it. His cold, silver rings touched my skin, causing me to lose my breath for a moment.

He started to give soft kisses on it, I couldn't breathe, and he knew it. His hands were still on my waist as he went higher up with his lips.

I started to arch my back.