Eleven

Chapter 11

'Tom Riddle'

Warning; spicy scenes ahead!

''TOM! This is my last warning; didn't you learn how to behave?''

''I'm sorry, miss. I just like to think outside the box''

''Ridiculous! You should follow the rules, pathetic child.''

''He shouldn't have to apologize for thinking outside the box, it's unique.''

''Miss Bright! Do you want to be put in detention as well?''

''Thanks, Maria''

My eyes flew open, sweat all over my body and forehead. I was dreaming, or was I having a flashback?

Tom, he was different than everyone else. As everyone followed the rules, he broke them and tried to find a way around them.

I always admired him for it, having the courage to do that.

He was the only one who called me by my middle name, Maria.

It always annoyed me a bit, but I got used to it.

I looked at the clock when I realized it was the middle of the night. It was dark, the only thing that helped me see was the moon, shining through the crack of the curtains.

I decided to take a shower since my whole body was still covered in sweat. I tiptoed to the bathroom, trying not to wake Pansy up.

I threw my clothes on the ground and got in the shower. My thoughts went to Draco, and his dark mark.

It was ruining his life, tormenting him. He's forced to do everything he doesn't want to do, which made me think.

What if he could make his own choices?

What if he never became a death eater?

What does he want in life?

The question that no one bothered to ask him.

I saw his soul growing darker and darker by the day, because of that bloody mark on his arm.

All because of him, the person I once admired.

Tom Riddle

I was there, attending Hogwarts with him, being his friend. What if I could've done something to prevent this from happening?

Draco could've been free from the mark, and no one else would be in danger.

Maybe I blame myself.

The awful thoughts kept circling in my head, I realized I should get out of the shower.

It's the place where you can't do anything but think, sometimes it were good thoughts, but when they're bad, you want to get out of there as soon as possible.

I threw a towel around me and looked in the mirror, the water from my long, dark blonde hair dripping on the ground.

''Thanks for being my friend, Maria''

''If I truly was your friend, why did you betray me?!'' I started yelling at myself in the mirror.

I could still hear Tom's voice in my head.

''How could you?''

''I actually trusted you''

''Are you bloody mad?'' Pansy's voice came from behind the door.