Six

Chapter 6

'White spot'

The evening came around, my favourite part of the day. Everything was so quiet and peaceful. No responsibilities and nothing to worry about.

My wings were most beautiful under the moonlight, it would look like they were glowing. They were as white as snow.

As I was sitting on my bed reading, Pansy was doing her makeup and hair.

''Why do you always read, that's so boring'' she said while looking in the mirror trying to fix her hair.

''I like reading, it makes me calm'' I said.

''You just need to get laid Bright'' she said mockingly.

''I don't even know you and I just KNOW you're a virgin by just looking at you'' she added.

She was right, I was still a virgin.

I never really met the right person in my past.

''Anyways, I'm going to the party in the Ravenclaw common room'' she said while getting up and putting some black high heels on.

''Have fun with whatever you're doing all day, mud blood''

And she was gone.

I didn't know why but I didn't care about partying or losing my virginity. I know a lot of girls do.

Maybe I was a bit boring, with my reading all day. Maybe she was right, I had to loosen up. What if I'm missing the best parts of my teenage years? Not that it really mattered anymore, I'm dead.

After a few hours of reading and looking at the moon behind my curtains, I heard knocks on my door again.

That must be Pansy, I guess she forgot her key.

But it wasn't her.

It was him.

I looked at him for a minute with a surprised look, I didn't think he would come to my door after ignoring me for a while.

''What? You fucking said that I could come if I, needed you'' he said nervously.

''I know Draco calm down! I'm happy you came for once'' I said with my calming voice.

''Do you maybe want to come in?'' I added as I stepped aside for him to come in.

And he did, without saying a word.

He looked at all the books on my shelve and the white roses that were around it.

''You like it?'' I said while his back was still facing me.

''White roses? Pathetic'' he said as he let out a scoff.

''I love white roses, they are my favourite flower.

''Whatever Bright'' he said as he turned around facing me.

''What did you need me for?'' I asked looking at the book in his hand.

''I noticed that there were a few pages left of Wuthering Heights'' he said while looking at the ground again.

This was hard for him.

''Do you want me to read it to you Draco?'' I asked while stepping closer and calmly grabbing the book out of his hand.

I looked up at him and he had this innocent look on his face. He also hated asking people for something. He thought he could do everything himself, that he didn't need the help.