Sixteen

Chapter 16

'The old house'

'Bright'

'BRIGHT'

'For fuck's sake Draco, what?' I said as I rubbed in my dark circles with my palms as I was laying in bed with Draco towering over me.

'Wake the fuck up, you've been sleeping for too long' he aggressively grabbed my chin.

'Go awayyy' I pushed his hand away and turned to my side, my back facing him.

'Bright, do not fucking test me.' His breathing started going faster out of anger.

'Bright, do not fucking test me!' I repeated mockingly with a low voice.

'I'm going to kill you.'

'Yeah, good luck with tha- '

Before I could finish my sentence, he pulled the blanket off me and grabbed me by my waist, pulling me out of bed. Aggressively.

He threw my body over his shoulder like it was nothing, his hands holding the back of my thighs.

I began to punch his back with the side of my fists.

'Draco! Put me down, I'm not wearing a shirt!' I yelled.

'Should've thought of that sooner.' He said as he walked down the stairs with me still hanging off his back.

He walked over to the dinner table and pushed on of the chairs away from underneath the table.

'Sit' he said as he put me down on the chair.

I looked up at him with furrowed eyebrows.

Draco, I need a bloody shirt or something, it's cold in here.

'Fine'

He took of his sweater over his head without hesitating, revealing his perfectly carved abs.

His hair got even messier and covered a big part of his eyes as he reached his hand out to me with the piece of clothing.

'Put this on.' He said.

I wasn't even looking at the sweater in his hand, I was looking at his beautiful, pale body.

'Want to take this to the bedroom?'

My eyes shot back up at him.

'W-what?' I stuttered.

'put it on now.'

I grabbed the sweater out of his hand and pulled it over my head.

I felt the warmth of his body pressing against mine through it, and the apple scent all over it.

I loved wearing his clothes, it feels like he's always this close to me, it's a comforting feeling.

'Now, we can have that muggle thing you made yesterday, I warmed it up with magic.' He said as he walked to the kitchen.'

'Shit, I totally forgot about that.' I turned my head into his direction.

'Clearly, Bright' he walked back to the table with two plates.

'What's that supposed to mean, Malfoy?' I said seriously.

'What's what?' a smirk appeared on his face as he put the plates down.

'You said it like it was my fault.' I crossed my arms.

'Isn't it? You were the one who was crying like a baby.' He snorted.