Twenty Eight

Chapter 28

'Angelic Blood'

My hearts started pounding faster as soon as i realized it was Draco who was shouting down the stairs in the Gryffindor common room, not caring that it was late and everyone was sleeping.

'Bloody hell.' Ron suddenly woke up on the bed that was placed at the opposite side of the dorm room since he was Harry's roommate.
'What is Malfoy doing here?' Ron turned is head to Harry. His eyes widened when he noticed i was here too.
'BLOODY HELL!' He raised his voice this time as he pulled his blanket up to his throat.
'Nice to see you too, Ron' I smirked.

'What is Malfoy doing here?' Harry repeated Ron's question as he got up from his bed, walking to the door of his dorm.
'You maybe want to step away from the door.' I said as i tried to pull his arm back.
'I'm not scared of him.' he said confidently.

Before Harry could open the door, Draco was already banging on it from the other side.
I could hear other Gryffindors waking up from all the noise he was making.

'Open the fucking door.' Draco kept banging on it. He sounded ready to kill someone.

'Bright. I know you are in there and i know you have my wand. You better make sure this door opens right fucking now, or things will be even worse.' He added coldly.

I was still standing on the other side of the door with Harry looking at me, not understanding what was going on

'POTTER! OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR. I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD ON TOP OF THE ASTRONOMY TOWER, RIGHT NEXT TO BLOODY WEASELBEE'S!' Draco was getting angrier and angrier.

 I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD ON TOP OF THE ASTRONOMY TOWER, RIGHT NEXT TO BLOODY WEASELBEE'S!' Draco was getting angrier and angrier

'I happen to like my head!' Ron said while making a terrified face as he got even deeper under the covers.

I heard another student leaving their dorm. They sounded extremely pissed off, but not as much as Draco was.
'Leave the fucking common room, Malfoy.' He said.