P. 3

Tommy

He decides to come visit me now? Out of all times? I guess Dream did tell him to but I never expected him to listen to Dream out of all people.

"Well, do you want some food? I have some pity steak from Dream if you want."

-

We're both sitting down now, across from each other. We haven't said a word since I gave him some food. 

"So, how is it out here?" Tubbo asked out of the blue.

"Eh. It could be better if I were in L'manburg."

"Yeah, I bet. L'manburg is doing great though, we've built some awesome stuff like a Christmas tree and we also have really nice houses on top of the craters from the war. It's really coming together, I wish that you could see it."

"You wish? I could've if you didn't exile me."

"I mean..."

"What? What do you mean? We could've prevented this all, Tubbo. You and me, we were supposed to build L'manburg together. Not just you. And to make it even worse, you sent me out here. It's your fault that I can't even see L'manburg." I blurted out.

Tubbo's eyes saddened a little bit and I looked down to my glass of water.

"Sorry," I mumbled out. I know he was here to try to cheer me up and now I've just brought the mood down.

"It's okay," he replied.

Another few moments of silence filled the air.

"I've missed you, I still wish we could've gone off together on our own. That would've been a great future," I said, interrupting the silence.

"Yeah," I heard as a response. He continued, "I really wish that I didn't exile you."

"Can you stop mentioning my exile?"

"How do I stop mentioning it? We're literally sitting in your exile-"

"Well maybe we wouldn't have to be if you'd let me stay in L'manburg.

"I'm sorry, but I didn't have a choice. Dream was going to ruin our country if-"

"We did have a choice. You didn't take it, and it could've worked."

"Okay, but what if it didn't? I didn't and still don't want to take that chance."

Tubbo's voice raised a little at the end.

"Are you saying that you don't regret exiling me?" I quietly said. "Are you saying that after all these years of knowing each other, you would still banish me from your own country that you can control?-"

"I can't control it!" Tubbo yelled. "We're possessed by Dream, and Dream only. And he's off doing whatever he's doing with George, and you decided to provoke our one and only enemy by griefing George's house!"

"Well to be honest, it was pretty funn-"

"It was funny to you. And to you only. You made our country worse, and that wasn't funny. You gave me no choice but to exile you, and that wasn't funny either. I'm sure that you think that too." Tubbo argued back.

I felt defeated at this point. I didn't want to spend my time argueing anymore.

"Out." I said quietly.

"What.?"

"Out."

"Tommy, I'm your friend, I don't under-"

"Our friendship ended when you exiled me. Our friendship ended when you decided to take care of L'manburg instead of being friends. Our friendship ended, when you forgot what friendships are like because of the stupid government."

Tubbo slowly got up and walked fast paced towards the nether portal. I watched him through the window as he walked in without looking back. I almost slammed my head against the table as I tried to calm down.

-

It's been a few hours since the situation. I was on the same table, thinking about my life. Tubbo really screwed me over this time.

I heard a whirling t the portal and looked up. I saw Dream there, furrowing his eyebrows a little. He saw my state and walked towards the van to talk to me.

"What do you want?"

"So I'm assuming the meeting with Tubbo didn't go too well?"

"Why did you make me talk to him?" I looked up a little, staring into his soul. "You made me talk to him, and now I don't know how I feel about him anymore.

My head tilted back down, staring into the wall.

"Sorry," Dream responded.

"You should be."