P. 6

Tommy

It's hard to believe that it's been a whole month since I visited Technoblade. At this point, I was stacked on things. Full enchanted netherite armor, stacks and stacks of gapples, loads of pearls, and a whole stash of potions. We were ready to face L'manburg.

It's nervewrecking, knowing that you're about to go to war with your own country. It's scary, knowing that you're about to face your best friend again, knowing that no one will forgive you ever again. But then again, it is for revenge. And that's all I crave right now.

I sat in Techno's basement in my bed, listening to the clock tick by. It's surprising how slow each seconds tolls by compared to how fast weeks have passed. Tomorrow was the day of reckoning; we were going to L'manburg to end everything, once and for all. I wasn't very sure what we were going to do when we got there, but I think that Techno had his own solid plan.

For me, I was probably going to threaten Tubbo for my discs back so I can live on in peace without him. I would much prefer if he came with me, but I'm almost positive that his heart is set on trying to lead L'manburg. Don't get me wrong, I'm completely fine with it, kind of.

I can see why Tubbo would want to lead our country, it's been here since I first joined this mess. I don't want it to fall either, but I wish there was someone else who would be willing to lead the country.

These thoughts filled my head as I tossed and turned in bed. I felt like I couldn't sleep, but before I knew it, my eyelids drooped down and I was fast asleep.

-

"Tommy, wake up."

I opened my eyes to see Technoblade shaking my arm.

"It's time."

I got prepared for everything. Strength pots were in my hotbar along with ender pearls, food, a sword, and gapples. Technoblade did the same, bringing his own crossbows and things with him. He always prepared extra for war, but I'm the type of person who would just charge in.

Each minute that passes by gives me adrenaline. We walk together to the nether portal to go to L'manburg. I couldn't tell if I was excited or not. It seemed weird to be excited to fight against your own country, but I was mostly excited for the revenge.

A few minutes of traversing the basalt biome passed by just like that. I found myself staring into the hypnotizing whirl of purple that lead to L'manburg, my home that I haven't seen for ages in real life. 

Technoblade stepped in without thinking like I did. He disappeared after a few seconds, and I followed after him. I stepped out as soon as I could see again. My eyes were closed as I breathed in for the fresh air of home. 

"Technoblade?" I asked.

I opened my eyes again, seeing him standing there. 

"Let's go," he said.

I followed him through the community house, which looked the same. We were on the prime path once again. I never thought that I would set foot on this path in my life every again, but here I was, stomping all over the wood. 

A few signs lay fallen here and there, but I ignored it. We weren't in L'manburg yet, so there was no one in sight. Both of us were speeding up from the beacon that was near us. We kept walking down the path, and soon enough, we found L'manburg. 

Everything seemed oddly quiet. I could see differences in the land. There were beautiful spruce docks with nicely decorated houses that sit in between the paths. However, I couldn't see anyone walking around. No one, not even Tubbo. I looked over at Technoblade. He shrugged his shoulders and we began to walk more into L'manburg, but this time more cautiously. 

"Where is everyone?" I asked. Obviously, I knew that Technoblade didn't know the answer, but I saw him look at a window.

"What?" I wondered what he was looking at. My eyes followed his to the movements behind the window. It looked like a man pacing back and forth. My head whirled around to face Techno.

"Who's that?" I worriedly asked. Technoblade shrugged his shoulders and put a finger over his mouth. We stealthily moved towards the house and when we got outside, I crouched. Techno obviously had a different mindset and kicked open the door.

Ph1lza was standing behind the door, scared from the sudden noise.

"Phil!" I heard Techno say.

"Techno! Hi! Also, hi Tommy," Phil replied smiling. Was he the only one in L'manburg? 

"Phil, where is everyone? Where's Tubbo?" I asked him. Phil's smile was wiped off almost instantly.

"I saw Tubbo walking towards the North, to the mountains. I didn't know what he was doing, there's almost nothing there. I think I'm the only one who saw him. I also saw him carrying some things, but I couldn't quite make out what they were. But he hasn't come back since, or at least that's what I know of."

"He, hasn't come back since.? Is that why no one's here? No one's here to lead the people?" I replied.

"Yes."