P. 13

Tubbo

This was more convenient for me now because I had just dug out a massive hole.

My inventory was full of cobblestone, dirt, andesite, and other blocks that I just don't know of.

This had to be it, this had to be the day that I found Tommy again.

Using the cobblestone, I quickly towered out of the hole. I covered it just in case I fell in, I didn't want to die here. It would be such a pain to come back to this island since it already took too long to come here, plus I wouldn't have my compass with me if I respawned.

I looked up to the sky. I couldn't see anything just yet, but in my vision I saw clouds underneath me. This was going to take a while, and I was going to have to be careful. 

I started off my tower with sand. I wouldn't have used the sand at the top because if I needed to bridge out to the side, I would need to use a solid block like cobblestone. Each block I towered made me feel colder and colder, but I ignored it and kept towering up. I would occasionally look at the compass to see which way I was supposed to go but never ended up bridging towards that direction.

After a few minutes, my head had reached the clouds. I let out a shiver from the freezing vapor that grazed my skin and continued to tower. When I was at a reasonable height, I looked around. There wasn't anything in my sight yet, but however I did need to go a little higher from what I remember in the vision.

Stack after stack, my cobblestone was starting to slowly drain from my inventory. I was at about y level 167 and the clouds were starting to get out of my render distance.

I stopped towering and sat on the cobblestone. I looked around me, but still couldn't see much. I decided bridge the direction of my compass, but I did so slowly, making sure not to fall down. 

I used up about half a stack of blocks towering to my right, where the compass was leading me. The compass was still pointing towards that way, but the next time I looked up, I could see a small box of cobblestone. 

Adrenaline rushed through my body. It had to be Tommy.

Using the my last stack of cobblestone, I bridged over to Tommy. I used the last few blocks to create a platform around the box to make sure that he wouldn't fall off. I quickly used my pickaxe to dig the very top block of the coffin-like structure. 

The box revealed none other than Tommy's sleeping face.

Hope suddenly returned to my body as I dug out the rest of the blocks and revealed his whole body, sleeping peacefully.

Tears almost came to my eyes from the sight of him. I remembered all the memories we had together as a kid, and now we're here, fighting off government for our own country.

I shook Tommy awake a little. He seemed really out of it as he turned a little, looking at me.

"Tubbo?" 

"Hi," I replied with a smile on my face. I had finally found Tommy, after weeks and weeks of work. I had finally found him.