P. 18

a/n:

why is it that when I try to write dramatic moments in time it just turns out dry

-

alr hope you've enjoyed everything so far :)

Tubbo

"Well, what are we going to do now?" I ask. "God knows what happened to Dream, and I think that Ghosmmy exists now."

"Is that really his ghost name? Ghosmmy?" Technoblade taunts.

"I like 'Toast' better," Fundy says.

"Toast?" I ask, confused.

"Yeah, Tommy and ghost, Toast."

I roll my eyes. I'm not going to call Tommy "Toast" now since that just seems kind of weird. I prefer Ghosmmy even if it sounds a little bit off. It at least sounds better than calling someone after a food.

"Well, we should try to get our country back on the roads again, shall we?" Big Q asks.

We all nod in agreement except for Technoblade. Instead, he just walks off, I'm assuming back to his house. He really doesn't have a use to be here anymore since Tommy's gone and he doesn't need to help anyone anymore.

L'manburg was already fine on its own, but there was still room for improvement. Some places were messy, so I cleaned them up along with Fundy and Quackity. Niki started to work on another big flag that she would put in front of our beautiful country. 

We've grown quite a lot since we first started all this. The buildings are more beautiful, and even the people who live here are more mature. I haven't seen Dream around these lands recently and I'm assuming he probably hasn't logged onto the server in a while.

Ever since Dream left our country it felt like we were finally free. We were able to do things without him needing to check on it every so often. And I was glad for this. 

There were a couple of times I would see Ghosmmy and Ghostbur hanging out with each other, and I admire them together. I'm glad that they can get along so well, and I always hope that Ghosmmy doesn't remember much. If he did, then I don't think Ghosmmy would be as happy as he is now.

Each day I look up into the sky, enjoying the view. Sometimes I find it boring that we aren't in wars anymore, but then again, I am glad. I've always liked to visit Ghosmmy occasionally to talk to him since I miss our friendship. Obviously, it isn't the same since he's all cheerful and all that, but it still feels nice to talk to a familiar face. 

What was I meant to do with my life now? 

Maybe I'll become the lifelong president of L'manburg, who knows? So far in my life, that is all I want to do. So I guess I should start pursuing it.